Candida, hypoglycemia, burnt out adrenal glands – Time to get healthy

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals Candida, hypoglycemia, burnt out adrenal glands – Time to get healthy

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

c.winters
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

My Story

Hey guys, after reading this forum for a week or two thought it would be a good place to share my story and document my progress.

Background: The usual, doctors prescribing me anti anxiety, add, depression etc pills my whole life. Recently found out I am have reactive hypoglycemia, adrenal glands are burnt out and very large possibility that I have Candida. Started hypoclycemic diet which quickly transitioned to candida diet (they are very similar)Binge drank and smoked on weekends (cold turkey for 3 weeks so far, and relied heavily on sugary foods my whole life to cover up emotions. Have also been on antibiotics for extended periods of time because of acne. At the point where it’s too painful not to make some changes!

I’m two weeks into the diet at the moment, there have been lost of ups and downs (mostly down), 3:28 am right now and can’t sleep.. decided to take a couple extra drops of oregano oil tonight, big mistake πŸ™‚

Diet: Mostly Veggies (organic if possible)
    Fish or chicken every day or two
    Eggs!
    Coconut oil, Oilive Oil
    Lots of herbs and spices
    Coconut flour, stevia, protein powder (some days)

Supplements:
    Multivitamin
    Probiotic
    Vitamin D
    Chromium (regulates blood sugar for hypo)
    Fish oil

Plan on getting:
    Digestive enzyme
    molybdenum (if i can find it)

Anti-fungals:
    Oil of Oregano (for the first 2-3 weeks)

Any suggestions on the diet or supplements? How did your first two weeks go?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, welcome to the forum.

Please post the descriptions (brand names, etc.) of the following supplements so that we can check them out; Multivitamin, Probiotic, and which digestive enzyme you plan to purchase. Also which protein powder are you taking?

Able

c.winters

Hey Able,

Digestive – Enzymedica digest basic
    Multi vit – New chapter organics for men
    Probiotic – Cheap one with 8billion count plan on getting higher quality once this one is finished
    Fish Oil – Kirkland (costco)

Just made some Coconut flour pancakes, they never sit well in my stomach for some reason.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’d recommend undeceonic acid (SF722) gelcaps eventually.

What ingredients are in the protein powder?

Another idea is to sweat out the toxins in a hot tub, sauna, steam room, or even hot bath; removing those toxins via the skin is very important.

-Raster

Able900
    Spectator

Taking individual enzymes, whether a few or many, will cause the body’s own production of these enzymes to simply stop producing with continued use, at which point your body will continuously be dependent on artificial means of digesting all of the food you eat.
    But the biggest problem is the enzyme cellulase in particular because it is not a normal enzyme produced by the human body. In addition, cellulase breaks down the fibers in vegetables into simple sugars, and when breaking down the cellulase in the Candida cell walls only a small portion of the Candida cells can be destroyed by these enzymes. The resulting sugars will simply feed the surviving Candida allowing them to grow and multiply.

You need to purchase digestive bitters which will allow the body to make its own enzymes as they are needed. Read the following post for more information. http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1111_Digestive-Bitters.aspx

Do you have New Chapter Every Man Multivitamin? If not, please send a link to the one you have. But if you do have this one, it contains fermented soy as well as gum acacia which is a sugar. But these are not the only problems; it also contains a terrible ratio of B vitamins, which can cause a deficiency.
    These are just a few of the many reasons why I never recommend a multiple vitamin.

Able

c.winters

Able – Thanks for the tips on the enzymes I will look into that further.

http://www.newchapter.com/multi-vitamins/every-mans-one-daily#supplement-facts – is the multivitamin I am taking. Will the gum acacia feed the candida or is it too little of an amount to matter?

If you never recommend a multi vit what vitamins/minerals do you suggest people take?

Raster – Medicinal Ingredients (non-GMO): Certified Organic Whey Protein Concentrate

Definitely going to hit the sauna tomorrow πŸ™‚

Able900
    Spectator

c.winters wrote: Able – Thanks for the tips on the enzymes I will look into that further.
    http://www.newchapter.com/multi-vitamins/every-mans-one-daily#supplement-facts – is the multivitamin I am taking. Will the gum acacia feed the candida or is it too little of an amount to matter?
    If you never recommend a multi vit what vitamins/minerals do you suggest people take?

This one still contains fermented soy. As far as the gum acacia is concerned, you can trust that the Candida will eat the sugar, but it may take a while for the results of feeding them sugar to show up.

It also contains a terrible ratio of B vitamins, and such a small amount of calcium and magnesium that it won’t even make a difference as far as taking these. Which do you have, the 24, 48, or 72 tablet bottle?

For information on vitamins read the following post.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1173_Vitamins-Minerals-Herbs.aspx

Able

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Candida, hypoglycemia, burnt out adrenal glands – Time to get healthy’ is closed to new replies.