Candida for Probably 25 years?!!!

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals Candida for Probably 25 years?!!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lori5307
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

I’m freaked out just writing this. I feel like now in my heart that I’ve had candida overgrowth most of my life without knowing it. I’m a child of the 70’s so when it comes to common illnesses, the answer was go to the doctor and get meds! I’ve had toenail fungus, asthma, allergies, halitosis, bloating, gas, coated tongue, etc. most of my life. I never understood the halitosis because I brush and floss twice a day and see a dentist every 6 months. A year ago I discovered that I have 5 food intolerances, gluten, dairy, soy, egg and corn. I may have others, I don’t know. I was only tested for those. I understand these intolerances come from Leaky Gut which can be caused by Candida.

I am freaking out right now that I may never be cured! I just need a little inspiration. I’m on day 2 of strict diet only vegetables. I also workout 3 times a week with weights, etc. I’m 105 pounds. I cannot afford to lose weight. I have already lost 15 pounds when I went dairy/gluten/soy/egg/corn free. I want to do this right this time. Correct diet and proper herbal remedies and no cheating. I have 2 kids with a pantry full of yummy food! I am digressing….:0)

My question is can I have brown rice protein in a shake in the morning before I exercise without hurting the 2-week strict vegetables only – Stage 1????

Thank you guys! I think I found the right place for me!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Lori5307;34924 wrote: My question is can I have brown rice protein in a shake in the morning before I exercise without hurting the 2-week strict vegetables only – Stage 1????

Hello, Lori, welcome to the forum.

To answer your question as far as having brown rice every day is concerned, I’ll just say that all forms of rice are starch. Starch breaks down into sugar once it’s in your stomach. So basically; you could eat brown rice every morning only if you don’t want to cure the infestation.

Also, depending on the level of your exercise, this can hinder your progress on the treatment. The success of the treatment depends on whether or not your adrenals and immune system are returned to their ultimate performance, and intense exercise is going to interfere with that.

Have you read the Forum’s Protocol and the Testimonies to the Diet and Protocol?

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Candida for Probably 25 years?!!!’ is closed to new replies.