Candida finally confirmed by gynecologist

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida finally confirmed by gynecologist

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jasminehks
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 30

hey guys !!

i’ve been posting here for the past few days…and honestly i don’t even remember how i came across this forum but i decided to do the spit test even though i didn’t have much faith in it, then did the questionnaire which i scored a lot higher than average.

so out of desperation and considering how imbalanced my diet has been decided to really do the Candida diet even though i wasn’t completely convinced. some of my doctors most people around me all were denying that there is anything wrong with me and said we have horrible diets too…well the thing is no one knows our body better than ourselves.

today i met a gynecologist and she examined me and the first thing she said without me mentioning my diet she said you have this thing…it’s called Candida !!!!
    and i was like OMFG !!!!!!!!!! i haven’t been insane all this time…it’s an actual thing and i have it…i am not insane for self diagnosing myself.

anyway..i do have a question after all this:

– the fact that i have Candida in my vaginal area…how does the sugar in my stomach attributes to that ??

– i was given a creme and even though i will still stick to the diet…how is the diet going to affect it ?? (i want to know how this whole thing works and the connections between the stomach and all the other parts)

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Look at it this way; if you have Candida ‘anywhere’ on your body, then it’s also in your lower intestines, because the intestines are the ‘home base’ for the Candida colonies and it’s where they obtain their food source from. Some people have Candida on their skin, some on the finger and toe nails; others have it on their lips or even in the mouth. The one thing that all of these people have in common is that it is also in their lower intestines, otherwise they couldn’t have it any place else.

When you attack at enemy you want to hit their source of survival as quickly as possible, that’s just common sense, everything else such as creams etc. are nothing but skirmishes which will win a battle but not the war, because as long as they still have the source they will continue to survive and rebuild their colonies. I’m talking about ‘getting at the root of the problem’ ….which as I’ve stated is in the lower intestines. This can only be done with the Candida diet, antifungals, and probiotics.

Able

jasminehks
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 30

wow…i see !!
    thank you..now i have a clearer picture of what’s actually happening. it’s like everything is falling into place!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Good deal, Jasmine.

Now you have an idea as far as what has to be done. Very good.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Candida finally confirmed by gynecologist’ is closed to new replies.