Candida Diet – Stage 1 @ 3 weeks…..FEVER??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida Diet – Stage 1 @ 3 weeks…..FEVER??

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hope 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Liv1
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hey guys,

I have been eating militantly for about three weeks and am experiencing swollen glands, daily morning fever, swollen inner ear, brain fog and a feeling of apathy for things I use to love to do – films, knit, art etc. I just want to veg out. Also get really intense sore throat/swollen neck.

Has anyone had this as well and recovered? I’m drinking at least 2 liters of distilled water in glass container, 95% steamed organic green veggies (cooling) and just a touch of organic chicken a few times a week. Maybe my detox is happening to fast. I may add a half cup of black rice which is very detoxing to the mix to slow things down.

I do not want to do anti-fungals because my system feels overloaded with the diet alone right now.

Any thoughts to the fevers and aches and roller coaster emotions?
    I’m focusing more on complete healing. Sometimes I just also want to know what is going on.

Thanks.

Liv

Hope
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 187

Hi, there 🙂 I really am not sure I’ll be much help, but your symptoms sound more like a virus or a bacterial infection like Strep to me. Especially with the fever, sore throat, and ear issues all together. Are you working with a naturopath or another medical professional at all? Also, how long have you had the fever?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Candida Diet – Stage 1 @ 3 weeks…..FEVER??’ is closed to new replies.