Candida Diet Set Back…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida Diet Set Back…

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  drew_r 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

drew_r
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 14

So I’ve been on the diet/supplement for about 9 months with no problems all my cravings for sugar and all things unhealthy had completely subsided and ive been pretty good about eating clean but last night at work I had a horrible lapse in judgment my manager brought cake for us and left it in the break room and I cracked and ate 3 large pieces so now my concern is that after all my hard work I feed the yeast and set myself back and usually if I were to eat something with the slightest bit of sugar or something with high carb grains I get delayed allergic reactions such as itching etc I mean I feel fine now but I know it’s just a matter of time before I start feeling like shit so how bad did I mess up and what can I do now

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Just continue back on the diet and its only a temporary setback…could be a 2 day setback could be 2 weeks, its hard to say.

-raster

drew_r

Ok thanks
    Im glad to report the only negative side effect was diarrhea
    I had a question about SF722 do you think I should start incorporating this into my list of supplements I’ve read its one of the most effective the only antifungals I’m taking are garlic pills Ginger and cooking with coconut oil

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I highly recommend it and have used it safely for a few years now. It was one of the first wonder supplements that I took that blew my mind.

-raster

drew_r

Ok sounds great I’ll order some next week and keep yall posted on it! Hopefully my healing will improve with this thanks again raster!

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

I just had a little bite of a peanut butter cookie – made with sugar, eggs and peanut butter, but no starches.

I don’t expect a major setback, but I wouldn’t do it again. I knew I’d be ok with the small amount I had.

So as long as you don’t do it again, keep with the diet and as Raster says use SF722, you’ll be fine.
    I think the worry you’ll do yourself is worse than the setback itself, because you’ll unecessarily get stressed.
    Chill out, and you’ll be better for it.

joe
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 18

Just look at it as a test…you already did the crime. I eat pizza and drink beer on the weekends and i’m just at 62 days on the diet and I feel the results but there not bad. I know everyone is different but I have cheated ALOT and fortunately each time I do I’m further along the diet and the effects are less and less. I know I really shouldn’t drink beer and eat ice cream and cake but after eating the salads and staying away from the carbs for so long it’s very tempting.
    My wifes family is coming from Mexico this weekend and that is going to be really hard to not give in. Since I take the anti fungal herbs, (candida rescue) olive leaf, probiotics with 85 billion cultures and NAC plus molybdenum I have been drinking coffee and cheating a bit with very little negative issues. I guess it all depends on how well your body can cleanse and the quality of the supplements you take to help you through the journey.

drew_r

Yeah I see what yall are saying and yes it is so hard when you’re constantly bombarded with junk food in your face all day long and I just tend to get anxious and stressed about things like that and its just that I’ve gone 9 months without eating any type of refined sugar at all but I guess my body is better than I thought because I really haven’t had any setbacks or flares up in fact the tineaversicolor is continuing to improve but I’m not doing that again. Someone mentioned to me that maybe im always anxious and stresed easily due to adrenal fatigue maybe thats something I should look into and supplement for and I also believe I have thyroid issues I get cold easily and I’ve been having hormonal imbalances(irregular menstrual cycle etc) that are more apparent now and I keep asking my doctor about and he said its normal.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Candida Diet Set Back…’ is closed to new replies.