Candida diet isn´t working for me. raster what do you think?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida diet isn´t working for me. raster what do you think?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rabelais 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

alpha222
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 2

ok guys here´s the problem. I´m sick of candida diet. it works in some ways but in general is very hard to stick with it and give a lot of gas and stomach problems even if i take enzymes. all tht fat. i was just eating nuts, eggs, meat, vegetables ando some cheese. I tried to be more healthy but i can´t. I started to eat 5 peaces of fruits per day plus 2 greek yogurts. I know is to muh sugar but could I eat this way and still fight candida? I don´t eat grains, coffee, sugary foods (only fruits and greek yogurt). Now i´ll change my diet:

– fruits (5 per day)

-greek yogurt (2 per day)

– olies ( some per day)

– olive oil (3 or 4 tablespoon per day)

– eggs (4 per day)

– spinach (a lot per day)

– walnuts ( 15 per day)

– avocado (one per day)

raster what you think about this diet? is to sugary? will it feed so much candida?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Its not that bad.

-raster

MamaWarrior
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

I don’t know where to post this so I’m posting it under this topic. I had been taking Candidace for about one week when I noticed on my nursing babies, yeast on the corners of one of my babies and on the other, it started growing on the insides of the elbows with strange patches all over his body. The patches all over his body aren’t nearly as noticeable until he gets in the bath and then they are bright red patches. I don’t know if these things are related but these were new to both babies one week after I started taking Candidace. I was told to continue because it was helping not only me but my babies. That seemed really weird to me but I was feeling better for a while. On week three I started getting extremely depressed and even thoughts of wanting to die crossed my mind. I couldn’t handle any stressors at all without getting very upset yelling or crying. I stopped taking the Candidace and I noticed a small change in the first two days where I wasn’t depressed at night anymore and now 7 days off the pills I feel like my old self again. I just wanted to see if anyone knows if maybe it was the pills or could tell me what was happening. Because if this is really from these pills it really needs to be know as I feel this is very dangerous. If it isn’t from the pill it would be nice to know as well. Thank you in advance for any input.

MamaWarrior
    Participant

Wow! I just found this web page listing sever allergic reactions to Amylase, cellulase, lipase, protease and a few others. Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); agitation; behavior changes; confusion; decreased sexual ability; difficulty focusing eyes; disorientation; exaggerated sense of well-being; fast or irregular heartbeat; hallucinations; loss of consciousness; loss of coordination; memory loss; mental or mood changes; severe or persistent loose stools or diarrhea; severe or persistent stomach pain; severe or persistent trouble sleeping; speech changes; taste changes or loss; trouble urinating; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision changes; vomiting.

That is scary but at least I know! I think other should know this too! Thanks for being the only thread I could find that didn’t praise this stuff but questioned it. I learned a lot!!! Thank  you! It’s nice to have answers!

raster
    Participant

You likely are experiencing these problems because it has created too much die-off and you likely don’t have a detox plan.  The enzymes break down the yeast.  Also if you have SIBO which is worse than candida, it can release a lot of toxins that way too because its breaking down stuff in small intestine.  Be sure to get tested for SIBO.

-raster

alpha222
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 2

Raster just one more question. Could I substitute 5 fruits per day for 3 potatoes? Potatoes have no sugar but have starch. what will feed more candida? I hear a lot of diets like gaps diet or paleo diet that exclude grains like potatoes and rice because everyone says that grains are poison to our body and if I continue to eat it i´ll have candida for the rest of my life. which food is better to reintroduce before? fruit or potatoes?

raster
    Participant

I’d say fruit is better because its easily digestible.

-raster

MamaWarrior
    Participant

Thank you Raster! Can you tell me if you know why my babies are responding the way they were as well or if I should stop while still nursing? Also, if I should continue with the pills what should I do for a detox plan? Sorry about all the questions, I just am new to all this information. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

Wow! I just found this web page listing .

There are lots of alarmist websites in the Interwebthing out there. Are you actually gonna believe them all?

I think other should know this too!

That’s the problem with those alarmist websites: they are very infectuous.

My message is: don’t believe just anything you read on some website. Check the reasoning behind the statements that are made. Check the sources. Check the credentials and the credibility of the site.

Rabelais

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Candida diet isn´t working for me. raster what do you think?’ is closed to new replies.