Candida Diet Effecting Work (Alternative Method?)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida Diet Effecting Work (Alternative Method?)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Grey
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hello,

I’ve been having severe stomach (food intolerances, bloating, constipation) and energy problems since 2009. After going to many doctors and trying many thing, I discovered the Candida diet this February. I tried it multiple times, the furthest I got was 7 days before having the die-off (I believe) almost completely immobilize me. This really effected my work, I have a very physical job. I would be forced to get off the diet to be able to deal with work again, which would cause the candida problems to return. I have tried the diet multiple times since, but it seems as if I get severe die-off symptoms within the first 2 or 3 days now. I really don’t want to lose my job which I worked really hard to get. The symptoms from the candida effects my job just as bad as the die-off but is slightly easier to deal with. When I am on the candida diet, I follow the information on this site very strictly.

Is there a less harsh way to get rid of candida? Is there any alternative options. I don’t care if they take a very long time.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Male
    Age 20
    5’8″
    128lbs

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The way to reduce die-off is to have a detox plan. It sounds like you don’t have one whatsoever and this is vitally important.

What I would do is take liver cleansing herbs for awhile before starting the diet and then take candidate and sweat out the toxins. If you can do sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, hot tub, etc. this can completely reduce die-off symptoms.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9434_Die-off-remedies-post–will-edit-more-in-time.aspx

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Candida Diet Effecting Work (Alternative Method?)’ is closed to new replies.