Candida diet and bad breath.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida diet and bad breath.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Javizy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Hello. I´m in the strict diet. And I eat 6 garlic cloves per day with 1 onion per day. But my breath is very bad I wash my teeth but it doesn´t change anything. What I can do? I can´t eat chewing gum cause it feed candida. So what I can do?

betsy
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 4

Hi, I have been experiencing the same problem with bad breath on the diet. I thought it was because of the garlic and raw onion so I cut these out for a few days but the bad breath did not go away. Any suggestions on what could be causing this and what could help will be greatly appreciated.

soon
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 27

Oil pulling might help. look it up. You could also chew on some cloves.

betsy
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 4

Thanks for the advice Soon, I have been oil pulling with EVCO since the start of the diet. I might try and give the cloves a go if I can find where to buy them.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Does your pee smell the same? It could be ammonia, which would be a sign of ketosis. People on Atkin’s diet moan about this. Eating ~60g/day of carbs would solve the problem if that’s the cause.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Candida diet and bad breath.’ is closed to new replies.