Candida Clear and Molybdenum how to take? Need advice!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida Clear and Molybdenum how to take? Need advice!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I am getting Candida Clear by Now Foods next week. It contains most of the antifungals which are recommended all in one. My question is what suggestions you have on how to take it. Start slow and increase gradually? Or do I attack it with all I have. I am getting only two bottles (I think 100 in each bottle). My friend is sending it from US as I could not find it here.

I am also getting Molybdenum but only two bottles of 150mcg. Should I start two a day, or two at one time? Please, if anyone has advice I will be grateful.

JohnnyPonny
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 39

My recommandation is to start slow with the candida clear. I tryed starting strong. Did not got so well. I got very stressed and some of my symtoms became very strong. Start with the minimum and up it every day and study your self carefully. Read on the forum and other web pages that strong die off is not a good thing.

Start taking one molybdemun in the moring with the antifungals. And if you start to feel die of you can take one at dinner and the evening meal to. But I dont recommend you taking more than the manufacturer info on the product.

And btw drink alot of water. A doctor im in contact with recommende me to drink 3 liter of water a day. I think this is prety intoprtant. Have noticed a differnce when I forget to drink enoughf water, for the worse.

*JP*

JohnnyPonny
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 39

My recommandation is to start slow with the candida clear. I tryed starting strong. Did not got so well. I got very stressed and some of my symtoms became very strong. Start with the minimum and up it every day and study your self carefully. Read on the forum and other web pages that strong die off is not a good thing.

Start taking one molybdemun in the moring with the antifungals. And if you start to feel die of you can take one at dinner and the evening meal to. But I dont recommend you taking more than the manufacturer info on the product.

And btw drink alot of water. A doctor im in contact with recommende me to drink 3 liter of water a day. I think this is prety intoprtant. Have noticed a differnce when I forget to drink enoughf water, for the worse.

*JP*

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Thanks JohnnyPonny. I will start at minimum and up it little by little. I guess each one of us must figure it out as each one of us is different and different amount of candida we are dealing with. I needed an advice on how to start and use it as best as I can as I am getting only two bottles for now. Thank you so much for your advice. Needed to hear what someone else experience was.

As for the water, I have the same thing. If I feel bad, I just drink a lot of water, go to bathroom a lot and it eases up. In the morning it’s worse until I get enough of water passed through my body. I forget on some mornings but I try to drink large glass of water as soon as I get up, then I have lemon water with breakfast and it seems to help.

Thanks again! I can’t wait to get the package!!!

One more question though, how far are you in the diet and how many bottles of Candida Clear did you drink so far? I am wondering if I need to start looking for more right away…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Candida Clear and Molybdenum how to take? Need advice!’ is closed to new replies.