Candida Cleanse Plan (NEED HELP)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida Cleanse Plan (NEED HELP)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sideswipester
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I’m going to be starting school this Monday, but I want to take up the Candida Cleanse program.

I am a guy, going into my senior year, and I’ve had a facial Candida infection for going on two years now. Within the past month and half I’ve tried to consume a strict diet of chicken (that I bought raw), eggs, greek yogurt (which contained fruit), multiple vegetables, and various supplements. I’ve had some progress with my diet, but nothing too definite.Now that I’m starting the school year, it is going to be harder for me consume the foods that my diet needs; but I think it will be possible with the right planning.

I wanted to know if anyone could give me good advice on a cleanse program that would fit my schedule:

*I wake up at 5:00 AM and drive to school from 7:00 to 8:15
    *My lunch time is from 12:50 to 1:15 PM
    *I get home from school at 4:30 PM and go to bed at 9:00 PM.

So I would need a plan that would fit in to that schedule.

Currently my main problem is what I will have for lunch. Currently I had to these options:

*A salad with dressing consisting of lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic.
    *Chicken with rice (though I’m not so sure about the rice)
    *Raw Unsalted Almonds
    *Greek Yogurt with fruit (is the fruit in there okay or not?)

So I know this is a really long post, but I seriously need help with this. I don’t want to be going into my senior year with a glowing red face. Any help on a complete plan, lunch plan, supplements to take, etc. would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

BTW: I know someone is going to want to say “oh, well, just go visit the doctor”. Seriously I’ve tried doctors, and there solutions are only temporary.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

I know someone is going to want to say “oh, well, just go visit the doctor”.

Trust me, advising you to see a doctor for a Candida infestation is the last thing you would hear from me.

I’ve eaten til I was full with the added brown rice, meat

Candida albicans are extremely adaptive; your infestation appears to have adapted to an environment of “less of everything” as far as the foods that they live on other than basically rice, and the rice is going a long way in keeping the infestation thriving. Since you don’t have access to a proper probiotic or kefir at the moment, unfortunately, it’ll be necessary to try to avoid anything at all that will supply the Candida with a food supply; otherwise, they’ll do just what they seem to have done.

The meat is also contributing to a beneficial environment with the production of ammonia when it is broken down in the body. Ammonia is needed by the Candida for existence, in fact, they’re capable of producing it themselves. Adding more than they normally exist on by eating meat products will only make it easier for their continued existence and virulence.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Candida Cleanse Plan (NEED HELP)’ is closed to new replies.