Candida & Blood cell counts

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Candida & Blood cell counts

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kodaz2005 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

I have been fighting this battle for quite some time much like many here. I think part of the problem has been not knowing with 100% certainty that I have Candida. It’s easier to commit to the diet 100% when I can be certain.

I have had frustrating experiences with MD doctors and Naturopaths as well. I recently decided to just see my primary care MD to have the Candida test run. I had him run a blood panel a little more than a month ago and he assured me Candida would be on the test. Of course it wasn’t. I went for a follow up apt to review what he did test for and let him know I want to be tested for Candida. He of course said ok, we’ll test for it. Yet again it wasn’t on the results, as I received the results today.

There was information on the test related to White & Red blood cell counts and Hemoglobin. I imagine all of these are considered Immune System results. My white and red blood cell counts are in range, but my red is at the bottom of range. My hemoglobin and hematocrit levels are low and out of range. I have several other blood tests done over the past few years and these were always low as was my red blood cell count.

I don’t think I am going to bother trying to get another dr to test for Candida as I just can’t keep wasting money and dropped 50$ trying to get the result. So my question is do most people who have Candida have similar results for the HGB and blood cell counts?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Try out the candia5 test you can take it at home for cheap.

-raster

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

I wish I would have asked you first. I could have saved myself some money. Thanks for the recommendation. I’ll order that test.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Candida & Blood cell counts’ is closed to new replies.