Can I subtitute coconut bread for advocados?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can I subtitute coconut bread for advocados?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lee 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

One advocado have 8 g of complex carbs and 0,5 of sugar so if I need some carbs can I eat 2 advocados per day? Cause coconut bread is very expensive.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Healhy wrote: One advocado have 8 g of complex carbs and 0,5 of sugar so if I need some carbs can I eat 2 advocados per day? Cause coconut bread is very expensive.

Apparently one can eat between 1 and 3 avocados a day without problems, although I imagine it also depends on the person since avocados contain a lot of fat. I ate 2 and 3 a day for several months straight – no problems.

Able

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Thanks able and in the begin of the strict diet can I eat 2 or 3 advocados? How manye eggs do you eat able? Thanks for your compreenshion.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Healhy wrote: Thanks able and in the begin of the strict diet can I eat 2 or 3 advocados? How many eggs do you eat able? Thanks for your compreenshion.

When I was still on the Candida treatment I was eating up to five and six a day sometimes, at other times I would eat less. With me, it all depended on my physical output on any given day.

Able

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

For the price of coconut bread to make is not all that much really. The cost of coconut flour itself maybe..but it lasts alot longer and is filling. Here in the US, avocados are $2 a piece, eating 3 a day would be $6. For the ingredients of coconut bread you might spend a little more and get a couple loaves out of it. Coconut bread is my favorite so I had to comment. Love avocados too!

Lee
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I have never read anything about eating the meat of coconuts. Is this ok during stage 2?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Can I subtitute coconut bread for advocados?’ is closed to new replies.