Can I still get better and eat chicken more then recommended ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can I still get better and eat chicken more then recommended ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  benc 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

train21
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 21

You have no idea how stressful and hard its been (well you probably do) to cut out chicken. I seem to be allergic to eggs, so I cant eat those, I know your not supposed to have to much chicken because it releases a certain kind of toxin but will that Keep me from getting better or just slow me down a little? I mean if I followed the strict diet except that I ate more chicken, would it still work?. I don’t want to go into it but Its basically impossible for me not to have chicken a few times a day. It would make things much easier on me and my family cause we dont have to cook so many different meals.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

train21;29950 wrote: You have no idea how stressful and hard its been (well you probably do) to cut out chicken. I seem to be allergic to eggs, so I cant eat those, I know your not supposed to have to much chicken because it releases a certain kind of toxin but will that Keep me from getting better or just slow me down a little? I mean if I followed the strict diet except that I ate more chicken, would it still work?. I don’t want to go into it but Its basically impossible for me not to have chicken a few times a day. It would make things much easier on me and my family cause we dont have to cook so many different meals.

Absolutely.! You can eat chicken.

Jorge.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would try to eat it once a day but not more than this, or atleast have small servings if spaced throughout the day.

-raster

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

I had it fairly often, along with turkey, white fish, & wild caught salmon.

I am now tolerating good quality game meats, buffalo & lamb daily.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Can I still get better and eat chicken more then recommended ?’ is closed to new replies.