Can I have Celestial Cinnamon Apple Spice Herbal Tea during the

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can I have Celestial Cinnamon Apple Spice Herbal Tea during the

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  onecent 6 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

onecent
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

candida diet?
    Thanks
    I have peppermint, but don’t care for it.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

onecent, I wouldn’t risk it. I find myself craving the teas in my cabinet that have fruit in them.

The apple does contain sugar which could feed the candida. Try drinking a tea that has beneficial properties. I currently enjoy a lemongrass tea that also aids in digestion and eases die off symptoms.

I only answered this because I also went looking for Able’s answer and he copied the question but forgot to post his reply.

onecent

Thank you for answering. It wasn’t the answer I wanted. Darn. I have been on this candida diet for 7 days, but didn’t KNOW it was so complicated. I had found so many documents and lots of them contradicted others, by I have a severe case of psoraisis, and I must say it doesn’t look as angry, and only itches at night when I lay down.
    I wish I had something to take for itching. I am not familiar with all the organice Whole Food or Nature’s Pantry supplements, but I am becoming so.
    Thanks for posting.
    Penny

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

I know what you mean about the tea Penny. 🙁

Have you tried using coconut oil on your psoriasis?
    http://www.healthdiaries.com/eatthis/coconut-oil-a-psoriasis-treatment-that-works.html

I don’t have psoriasis, but I just started using coconut oil as a lotion and it helps with the die off itching.

onecent

I have been lathering my legs in Coconut oil. I’m learning there are different Coconut oils. Can I ask you, if I am using the right coconut oil? I have been using Trader Joes Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and it tastes good also. And I was given a jar of Organic refined Coconut Oil but someone told me that was not the one to use. Thanks. Please tell me it is, I have made some wrong choices unknowingly IF I really have candida. I hear there is a blood test for this? Because IF I don’t have candida I sure don’t know what all these problems are stemming from. In the last 3 months my psoraisis has traveled ALL OVER MY BODY or at least spots (If it isn’t psoraisis that is traveling, it is at least exzema of some kind because it looks different on my back, buttocks, stomach, breasts, upper legs, lower arms and I am itching to death. I, of course, went to the dermatologist several months ago and was given a topical (steroid) which i quit using..I have been given so many drugs for 13 months due to my respiratory problems in dec 2011. it has been a nightmare.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

mrs.candida;34806 wrote: I only answered this because I also went looking for Able’s answer and he copied the question but forgot to post his reply.

Thank you, Mrs. C. I’ve corrected that post.
    Onecent, my answer about the apple spice herbal tea is, you would benefit more from drinking Nettle Leaf tea. It’s part of our Protocol .

Able

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

If you really like the flavor profile of spiced apples, I have been making “tea” by shaking a little cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove, and cardamom into a mug, then adding lemon juice and boiling water. You could try a version of this. Since they’re dry spices, I think they’re less likely to contain mold than bagged teas, there aren’t any crazy ingredients (Celestial Seasonings often adds soy products to their teas), and there’s the added benefit of lemon. I also drink nettle tea regularly, as mentioned by Able, but since I often drink tea more than once or twice a day, I like to switch it up sometimes.

onecent

I would like that recipe very much. Thanks you so much for you post. Looking forward to it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Can I have Celestial Cinnamon Apple Spice Herbal Tea during the’ is closed to new replies.