can i cant i ? first of all hello im new to the forum,

Home The Candida Forum Candida Research can i cant i ? first of all hello im new to the forum,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

CitrusFresh
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 1

hi there, im new to the site, I was just wondering if you could help me clear up a few things,

firstly it says quinola is ok to eat, but i read that the carbs aswell as sugar are bad for you and quinola is full of carbs ?

also stevia is ok, in my supermarket i found sachets of stevia named tru via ? is this the same stuff and ok to use ?

also ryvita, and brown rice crackers, are these ok to eat on the diet also is hummous ?

and finally, are vanilla pods ok to eat on the diet as i have sweet cravings and was thinking of griddling almonds in vanilla pods ?

I hope to hear from you soon,

regards and thanks in advance 🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would email able900 for the strict forum diet. If you follow our food list you won’t have to ask questions.

I personally recommend not eating rice or quinoa until stage 3. Buckwheat is a good replacement and contains only 25% starch and is a prebiotic that feeds the beneficial bacteria in the gut.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘can i cant i ? first of all hello im new to the forum,’ is closed to new replies.