Can Hayfever be related to my remaining symptoms? (Old timers)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can Hayfever be related to my remaining symptoms? (Old timers)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

land of sunshine
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 17

I have Hayfever, and I just read this Article (among others)

It states to eliminate all grains and milk products. It also states to eliminate meat.

I fasted recently for 4 days, and almost all my remaining symptoms went away. When I started to eat again I ate greek yoghurt and Oatbran, and my throat started to tighten, and I got the white slime again.

On the hayfever diet you should eat a lot of Vegetables and Fruit. Something I don’t dare to do at this point.

Anyone have any opinions on what I should do?… Should I fast again?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hayfever symptoms are very much related to candida and from my experience, they first reduced with the protocol and went away completely after doing the protocol for a long time.

I probably had hayfever symptoms for maybe the first 4-6 months and then it went away for the most part. Occasional flare ups caused it to return from time to time but I do not have it any longer like I used to.

I wish I could aid you more but I am just writing about my experience.

-raster

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

I suspect histamine or hayfever symptoms to be associated with leaky gut which is common with candida. The large molecule food particles passing into the blood stream put the immune system on hyper-drive dealing with every bite. The immune system is already taxed dealing with candida. The combo drains the adrenals/thyroids since the endocrine system regulates many body functions including the immune system….a negative feed back loop if you will.

You might try taking your basal temp (temp upon waking) and throughout the day. I suspect it will prove low which is an indicator of endocrine dysfunction.

Blessings.

land of sunshine
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 17

I have cold hands and feet all the time. How do you fix what you are talking about?!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Cold hands and feet are related to the slightly damaged kidneys and lack of minerals. You need to heal the kidneys and obtain more minerals to reverse both of these from my experience.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Can Hayfever be related to my remaining symptoms? (Old timers)’ is closed to new replies.