Can enzymes mess you up

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can enzymes mess you up

This topic contains 32 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

The problem with bitters for me is that I urinate a lot while I take them, is that because of the liver cleansing?

Peyt
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 51

Hi Guys,

I don’t know if the subject of Chines Herbal Medicine interests anyone on this board, but for those who might be interested there is a formula called “Bao He Wan” which basically does what all these fancy Digestive Enzyme products do… You can read more about this formula here:

https://www.activeherbwholesale.com/AH024W.html

If you are looking for a bitter herb formula that does the job, I can say that I have tried it and it does a very good job without all the side effects that is mentioned on this thread regarding making the Pancrease lazy….

I posted that web site because that particular brand does a good job of explaining the formula…. but as far as quality, I prefer another brand called Sun Ten…. I think they sell it on Amazon… If you do a search under: “Citrus and Crataegus formula-bao he wan-229” in Amazon you can find it….

The only thing I need to tell you about this formula is that it will drop your blood pressure…. if you have high blood pressure it’s great, but for those who have low blood pressure do not use this formula… One of the herbs in this formula called “(Shan Zha)” (which would be Hawthorn Berry in English) drops the blood pressure but digests meats very well….

Anyways, just wanted to share for those who are looking for alternative….
    Isn’t interesting that we are now just coming up with these Enzyme formulas and the Chinese have had it figured out for 1000’s of years??

I always found it fasinating… Good Luck all

moochpb

Yeah this is crazy how my pancreas is bein lazy now. My blood pressure is about 110, 115 so I really don’t want it dropping. But I’ll check out the supplements

Peyt

moochpb;42984 wrote: Yeah this is crazy how my pancreas is bein lazy now. My blood pressure is about 110, 115 so I really don’t want it dropping. But I’ll check out the supplements

Yeah, if you have low blood pressure, I would be careful with this formula.

Btw, one thing I like to explain about buying Chinese formulas is that Quality is very important. That’s why I mentioned to buy “Sun Ten”…. Reason is, there are many junkie products that come from China that are very low quality… So I only buy the formulas that are manufactured in the USA because they are monitored by the FDA… out of the 3 major brands manufactured in USA for these formulas only “Sun Ten” is available for you to buy on Amazon… The other 2 (Crane and KPC) can only be ordered thru a Doctor of Chinese Medicine (Acupuncturist/Herbalist)

But if you can’t get Sun Ten, a rule of thumb is to stay away from anything tablet(which are cheap) and go for capsules…All the stuff that comes from China is tablets… stuff made in USA are capsules. Evergreen is another brand that is made in USA that I have used in the past.

I wish they had a good product for Candida too… but beleive it or not, since Candida is generally caused by Antibiotics, and no such thing existed up to 50 years ago, there is really no Chinese formula for Candida…. I mean they recommend stuff, but nothing really very effective… Believe it or not, Candida caused by Antibiotics is a disease of this century and did not exist in ancient China…. so they never had to create a formula for it! …(Otherwise I had this thing cured in no time!) lol

moochpb

Antibiotics are y I got sibo and yeast overgrowth. My candida number have dropped from treatment so that’s good. My digestion is still awful. The problem with that Chinese herb for me is that it had gluten in it.

Peyt

moochpb;42990 wrote: The problem with that Chinese herb for me is that it had gluten in it.

Oh I see…. in that case if you really wanted to consider the Chinese Medicine option you would have to find a good Chinese Medicine Herbalist in your area that has fresh herbs and have them make the formula from fresh herbs which won’t have Gluten… I was trying to save you guys the money to pay for the Herbalist’s visit and … Basically that formula “Bao He Wan” is a universal formula in Chinese Medicine for digestion so any Acupuncturist/ Chinese Medicine Herbalist anywhere in the World will recognize it… it’s like asking a conventional doctor for Tylenol ..

Anyways, just another option.. Good Luck to you.

moochpb

thanks though. I m seeing a naturapath thursday to go over my test results and I know they deal with chinese meds.

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

The best things I took away from looking were acid supplementation and lots of minerals/bicarbonate. Water from the alps is good. German water in particular has alot of bicarbonate. I drink Gerolsteiner, I just shake it first to get rid of the carbonation. I buy it by the case when the wallet allows.

moochpb

I’m gonna use hcl again also with the bitters.

Peyt

moochpb;43019 wrote: I’m gonna use hcl again also with the bitters.

HCL should help alot,
    The way I understand it, Pancreas produces/injects enzymes in accordance to the level of acidity of the food that enters the intestine from the stomach… This is why people with low stomach acid often have low Enzyme production too…… there is a Acid/Alkaline relationship between stomach and small Intestine. Pancreas produces and injects the enzymes(which is considered Alkaline) in accordance to the level of acidity of the Chyme(Food from stomach) so it could bring the Chyme to a neutral and balance level…HCL will help increase the acid… but we got to be careful not to use too much… I only need 350mg of HCL… I used to need 650mg but now if I use that much I get heart burn, where as 350mg gives me good digestion with no side effects as far as heart burn… every one is different and the body changes as it heals itself too…

It’s all about having balance… or as the Chinese medicine calls it Yin/Yang! 🙂

My Question to you guys: What brand bitters do you recommend? I think I might want to try it just to see the effects.

moochpb

I do 650 mg of hcl and get no burning. I’m assuming my prior ppi use hurt me even more. I’m thinking added acid will help my lazy pancreas too.
    Sweedish bitters without alcohol, I think from flora

impossible

Add one capsule hcl per meal until you get burning. Example: monday start with one per meal, tuesday use two per meal etc. I f your acid production is pretty low it can take a few. I just recently saw a guy posting on a forum that was up to twelve per day and still didnt have any burning! It might’ve been on this forum.

Chew your food for a really long time as that gives your saliva enzymes (lipase and amylase) time to do their job before they get destroyed by stomach acid.

moochpb

Wow those are alot of tabs. But I see now how it works. My lipase and amalyse levels were normal but my pancreas output. My problem I sometimes don’t chew enough. I was in the military so that’s one of my problems

impossible

I forgot to add back off one capsule when it you get the warm/burning sensation

Peyt

moochpb;42889 wrote: , my stool is pale colored now but I am going to the bathroom multiple times a day which is good.

Hey Moochpb,
    Just noticed this part of your original post,
    If your stool is pale, that has more to do with the gallbladder and bile flow than enzymes … You see, besides the enzymes that the Pancreas injects into the intestine, there is also Gallbladder (if you still have one) that injects bile into the intestine,…. Bile is a greeish color and is what gives the stool it’s color… if there is a gallstone that is blocking the bilary duct or bile is not getting to the intestine (you need an ultrasound to see what the reason is) then the stool will turn pale…

One easy home remedy for this is eating Sauerkraut… cabbage helps bile flow… another one is drinking coffee if you can…. but these are just home remedies…. Do what your doc says.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Can enzymes mess you up’ is closed to new replies.