Can discharge get worse before better on strict part of diet?

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals Can discharge get worse before better on strict part of diet?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  alphax 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Andrea Binder
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 2

I´m following all the foods you can eat on diet for about 3 weeks and still have discharge.I thought it would be less by now.Does anyone have info or suggestions about this? I´m also taking anti-fungals(GSE,oreg oil and caprylic acid) and good pro-biotics.A bit frustrated but I have to admit I have been told it could take awhile for symptoms to fade away.

Determined
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 15

From personal experience, yes, I think it can. Mine seemed to get a lot worse during the first three weeks of my diet. After two months, it’s pretty much normalized.

My guess is it’s just another way your body is trying to rid itself of excess toxins.
    It’s just my intuition, and two cents, however :). Someone with more experience may be able to chime in on what’s happening.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Any improvement is likely to take time, but a sudden switch in diet can affect things like blood sugar, immunity, metabolism etc and all could potentially worsen your symptoms. They could even be a large part of what’s causing them in the first place.

Andrea Binder
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 2

Thanks for your answers!! This candida stuff can get pretty confusing sometimes but I find patience and perseverence go a long way!! 🙂

alphax
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

I guess that’s always been the case for anyone who’s into the recovering stages. It may get worse before it actually normalizes and eventually you shall notice a big change in the amount of your discharge. You just need to be patient! Just keep on following your diet religiously and do not get too excited about the results.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Can discharge get worse before better on strict part of diet?’ is closed to new replies.