"CALLING ALL YEAST???" Question re; testing and body response

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions "CALLING ALL YEAST???" Question re; testing and body response

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

surfside949
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 16

Hi~

I am going to the female health clinic again and hoping they will do some more advanced testing… I have already been screened and tested for every STD, including BV, which all came up negative. However, my flora has not returned back to normal and even with a few rounds of anti-fungals, I am still way off. Ugh!

The OBGYN, versus NP, is going to see me tomorrow and take cultures… not sure what else? I doubt they will do a blood test or anything else however, I want to see if there is anything else they can help with in order to ensure I am getting as much info as possible.

Aside from stress, antibiotics & mold exposure, I am still not sure why I have this symptom. However, being that I have been on this CrAzy treatment plan for 15 days and my body is obviously pumped up with anti-fungals, digestive enzymes and probiotics, I want to be sure the testing has a fair playing field so a biopsy will confirm diagnosis.

QUESTIONS:
    I don’t really understand how the chemical compounds are all made up and work but, I was thinking… could the test be thrown off due to the herbs? Another thought… should I try to flare up or feed the yeast so it could be more easily detected? Does yeast work that way? I read it migrates, evolves and is basically living inside me and wondering if it’s going to be easy to trace with all the supplements on board?

The previous screening never included anything for “yeast” however, due to issues, I was treated for it with oral & gel anti-fungals with no resolve. Note: I was only given med’s from the “zple” family and have never tried “Nystatin.”

This may be a subconscious effort to go off this diet tonight and enjoy all my favorites!! HaHaHa!! However, after all this time, it would be a waste if it didn’t trigger yeast right. In my personal case, I do not suffer from any food issues or even coffee or wine.

Thoughts???

THANK YOU,

Mess at the beach~

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You had a gut flora imbalance before the mold problem which caused it to bloom. I also had a mold caused candida problem as an FYI. The mold feeds the yeast greatly.

Check out the candia5 test and bring this in to talk about it. I would also consider testing with an allergist to see if you are allergic to candida. If you are allergic to candida then your body isn’t fighting it. You can take candida allergy shots that basically can help you recover.

Explain you have a gut flora imbalance and digestion problems. Explain how you have oral thrush and feel awful after the mold.

Also instead of candida call it yeast…

I don’t know what you expect the doctors to do, they only prescribe drugs and very are very few drugs that treat this problem.

-raster

surfside949
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 16

Hi & thanks for responding. Yes, after lots of reading, I am aware of all that but what I was wondering, will the yeast be easily detected with all the supplements on board if they do a culture? Or, should I try feeding it as they say so it is more present for detection?

Also, a rather alarming thing just happened… I went to brush my teeth and now have a very present white film on my tounge… OMG! That was not there 2 weeks or even a few days ago. Is this from all the supplements I am taking & part of die off???? I am super freaked out and if it’s die off, great! I have not read up on anything regarding the white file on a tongue but have only read it as a symptom on this forum. What do you think?

Thanks!

REALLY big mess at the beach now!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The oral thrush comes and goes from my experience and eventually it will go away completely if you attack this properly. Candida gets aggravated easily so it could just be responding to what you are doing, I think it lies almost passively normally but when attacked it reacts. I wouldn’t really worry, its just getting more visible.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘"CALLING ALL YEAST???" Question re; testing and body response’ is closed to new replies.