C. Lusianiae on culture AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions C. Lusianiae on culture AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

Hi everyone,

I’ve been doing this diet for a really long time now…over 2 years. I’ve also been working with an ND and spending exorbitant amounts of money trying to treat this problem.

I have been having chronic vaginal discharge for some time and either always have BV or yeast. I recently had a culture done and didn’t even realize I had yeast, and it came back positive for C. Lusianiae. This came back positive for me a year ago too– the EXACT same strain. This is a really weird strain…how did I even get this one? It’s not the typical Albicans so I wonder why that might be. Thoughts?? Anyway, how is it even possible that I’m still dealing with this despite all the supplements I take, the VERY limited diet I eat, etc? It’s like this has been a complete waste of time and money. I can understand this taking 6-18 months, but after 2 1/2 years, this shouldn’t still be happening.

They want to give me diflucan, and I’m tempted to take it (and will continue diet), and also to use a vaginal antibiotic to treat my BV. Obviously what I’m doing isn’t working.

I am just sort of venting at this point, but want to know what harm diflucan might do. I know my ND is against it because he thinks the yeast will just hide. But are there supplemetns I can take w/ the diflucan to increase it’s effectiveness?

Ugh! This is just going on too long…if I can’t fix it with diet and supplements after all this time, I don’t see how I am ever going to.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm52184_Alternative-methods-to-get-better-if-you-reach-a-dead-end-in-your-treatmen-raster-s-perspective.aspx#post52184

Have you done much to alter your pH or how is that going?

I’m kinda in the same boat, I’m just not really getting better. I think its heavy metal toxicity for me and lack of good gut flora that I can’t get back again. And maybe lack of sunlight…I feel really good when I’m somewhere nicer than here lol.

I’m going to get the spanish blood test done and then I might try enemas and then finally diflucan or chelation.

-raster

raster
    Participant

And pleo ex is coming back soon hopefully! Thats a real game changer!

-raster

yisucks
    Participant

I take the alkaka once daily. I also eat a ton of vwggies and drink lots of water, so shouldn’t that help? You’d think at least!

I considered chelation but my secondary Dr (not Bernie) won’t rx dmps…and he has a naturopathic orientation. I could try ala but Jorge said don’t do that alone.

I did diflucan before but maybe I need a longer dose. I tried it daily for 2 weeks, did nada.

So sick of this

yisucks
    Participant

I did enemas too but they didn’t help unfortunately.

I know Jorge recommends longer doses of diflucan w lactoferrin. I wonder if anyone would rx that. My other problem is that I also have chronic bacterial infections

futureyogi
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

raster;60985 wrote: And pleo ex is coming back soon hopefully! Thats a real game changer!

-raster

Just looked up pleo ex out of curiosity. Why is candida albicans listed on the ingredients? I dont get it.

raster
    Participant

futureyogi;61034 wrote:

And pleo ex is coming back soon hopefully! Thats a real game changer!

-raster

Just looked up pleo ex out of curiosity. Why is candida albicans listed on the ingredients? I dont get it.

Its a homeopathic that instructs your body to fight yeast.

-raster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘C. Lusianiae on culture AGAIN!!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.