burning stool… errr. yeah.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions burning stool… errr. yeah.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  smurfie 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jersey
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 13

Hey guys, i just finally made the coconut bread this past Saturday night. I love it. So good. But since Sunday morning, I’ve had very acidic burning stool:/ It’s very strong when I go first thing in the morn. But it gradually reduces throughout the day.
    I had experienced something like this when I first started swedish bitters two months ago, and was taking digestive enzymes at the same time. I eliminated the enzymes, and the problem went away.
    Could this be a reaction to the bread? I’ve been putting coconut flour on everything for a while now, with no problems. The only thing in the bread that I have not been regularly consuming is the baking powder. It’s the Rumford Aluminum Free.
    I’ve also started eating a lot more veggies since last week.

Htariq
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Hey,
    Are you still active on this site? I had the same problem yesterday. I even used the same baking powder as you (Rumford Aluminum Free). I was so excited to eat bread after two weeks that i ate whole coconut bread in one day (lunch and dinner). Next day from morning till late after noon i was asking for God’s mercy as i used bathroom 4 to 5 times and mannn it burns.

Please help me out here. Did you find any solution?

smurfie
    Participant
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 52

I can’t eat baking powder thats all I know.. I made a pancake with coconut flower without baking powder though and my tummy was fine.

Htariq
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

I never had a problem with any other breads which usually I used to buy and they all have baking powder. I am thinking that problem is with my cooking. This is my first time cooking.

Bread was too dry and I was choking on it in the beginning but with the help of water I ate it with my chicken.

Do u think if the bread is too dry can cause this?

I took my recipefrom here.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/coconut-ingredient.htm

smurfie
    Participant
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 52

I think that too much coconut can also have the effect of a runny butt :p
    it has coconut flower, coconut oil and coconut milk, it might be a bit much..
    that’s also why I made a pancake, so that I could eggs and I added some yoghurt and cooked it with butter.

as for it being dry, I don’t know if it would matter that much but I guess I could be wrong.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘burning stool… errr. yeah.’ is closed to new replies.