Burning sensation in stomach

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Burning sensation in stomach

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  benc 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

I developed a burning sensation, after eating, in my stomach & always have loose stool in the morning. The changes in my diet over the past 2 months have been:

-consuming hemp protein powder
    -consuming unsweetened almond milk. Ingredients: Water, almond (2%), Calcium (tri-calcium phosphate), sea salt, stabilisers (locust bean gum, gellan gum), emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), vitamins (E, D2)
    -1st thing in the morning I drink l-carnitine with baking soda on empty stomach.

Just recently i’ve got over a harsh cold, with me coughing up flem at the moment, perhaps that could be a factor. I also noticed a burning sensation when the fluid from the cold was dropping down my nose into my throat.

Any ideas?

Cheesey
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 245

I think raster describes a burning sensation as a leaky gut reaction. I am not certain of this but I am sure he will be along to discuss this.

One thing I am concerned about is the almond milk you a drinking. I think often ‘gums’ are actually polysaccharides – meaning they are complex sugars. I could be wrong on this front, but I am pretty sure that applies to guar gum and xantham gum. It might be worth checking this out (i.e. Don’t take my word for it).

In general, when looking at the ingredients list if there is something I don’t recognise on there I generally avoid it or seek advice. Having said that, I don’t think it is a fast hard rule that everything we don’t recognise is necessarily bad for us. I am certain someone will be along who has more knowledge of these thing in particular.

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

I did check out the ingredients first & wasn’t too worried. What I should add is that i’m at 12month stage, my remaining symptoms seems to be leaky gut related.

I now eat berries 3-4 times per week. I don’t worry about the amount of carbs I consumer, instead concerning myself with the types. So I eat swede 2-3 x per week, buckwheat 3 x per week. I eat meat/fish at least twice per day.

In general I feel good, this is just something that has manifested since I got this heavy cold. I’m hoping its no coincidence that the fluid from my nose was burning my nose & throat when I was snotty last week. Perhaps this is just in my stomach at the moment.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Burning sensation in stomach’ is closed to new replies.