Brown Rice Protein

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Brown Rice Protein

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  princeofsin 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

I was wondering if brown rice protein powder is an acceptable supplementation of protein in stage one of the diet.

Here’s a link if someone can verify its safety for me.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/source/brownrice.html

If not, what have others found that works early in the diet? BCAA’s seem perfectly safe but it seems a more complete protein would be best with our condition. I tried hemp seeds a while back, but I had a flare up. I wonder if hemp protein powder would react differently with me… Well any input is appreciated. Thanks.

-Day

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would go with rice bran flour as an alternative. Remember bran’s have the prebiotics while regular rice does not have nearly as much.

-raster

xday2dazex

Do you know of a good source? What do you think about chia seeds? Or should I stay away from them until later in the diet?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Bob’s red mill makes rice bran flour; despite it being beneficial to the diet, I personally still had a reaction to it. Be very careful. Thats why I don’t recommend regular brown rice…I was allergic to the bran lol.

I would test out chia seeds and see if you get a reaction.

At my local store we have everything in bulk so if I want to try it out, I can get a small amount! They sell bob’ red mill stuff in bulk too, its awesome!

-raster

xday2dazex

Nice, I’ll check both out with caution. Thanks.

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

xday2dazex why not eat some eggs rather than rice protein?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Brown Rice Protein’ is closed to new replies.