Broke the Diet – HELP!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Broke the Diet – HELP!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  titan 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

1533jd
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 112

Ok I admit it, about one hour ago I had a quarter of a pot of Colombian Coffee DAIRY ice cream. My discipline is in tatters I know but how much will it set me back?

Thankyou

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

How long have you been on the strict forum diet?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Should set you back a few hours to a few days depending on where you are at with the diet and controlling your infestation.

-raster

1533jd
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 112

Im 4 weeks into the diet. I have been following a protocol.

Just woke up, feel a bit edgy, brain fog worse, but overall ok.

I havent been set back that far surely?

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

I don’t think of it as set back. I just think of it as more Candida you will have to kill.

It’s not like we’re using some super effective drug that kills this stuff in a matter of days. It takes a long time to kill Candida.

I used to cheat on the diet during my first 2 months. I decided to stop cheating and tough it out for the next 8-12 months. That’s the only evidence I’ve seen of being able to reintroduce other foods and wine long term (in Able’s success story).

I quit smoking. I quit the urges to have a bite of something I shouldn’t. Now I just want to be symptom free within the next 3 months. Then, I plan to go another 6 months on the strict diet, but I will throttle off the antifungals. Then I will test my gut with a few days of eating normal foods.

But after that, my plan to keep sugar to a bare minimum. I want to be able to enjoy office luncheons, holiday mixers, dates out on the town, etc. I want to put this behind me. Cheats will not help and only make you worry about what you did. The worrying is stressful and hurts just as much as anything else in my opinion.

Hang in there.

Able’s Success Story from 18 months ago

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Broke the Diet – HELP!’ is closed to new replies.