Brita water filter pitchers….

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Brita water filter pitchers….

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  iride 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

JaneneBean
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 35

I can’t remember which thread it was in, but someone mentioned you shouldn’t drink filtered water because it still has chlorine in it. Is that true with the Brita pitcher. All the websites I’ve found say Brita filters remove chlorine. I would hate to think I’ve been drinking chlorinated water all this time!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hi, Janene.

The “Brita Cup Pitcher Water Filtration+filter” advertises removal of chlorine & mercury.
    The “Brita Grand Pitcher” states that it’s “Certified to reduce lead, mercury, chlorine.”

According to this, it sounds like it depends on which model you have.

Were all of your concerns answered in the buckwheat and coconut breads thread?

Able

JaneneBean
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 35

Able900 wrote: Hi, Janene.

The “Brita Cup Pitcher Water Filtration+filter” advertises removal of chlorine & mercury.
    The “Brita Grand Pitcher” states that it’s “Certified to reduce lead, mercury, chlorine.”

According to this, it sounds like it depends on which model you have.

Were all of your concerns answered in the buckwheat and coconut breads thread?

Able

Yes Able, I’m thinking about making some coconut bread after I stay on a more anti-carb menu for a few weeks to speed up things a bit.
    The pitcher I have is just a regular large pitcher so today I got distilled drinking water and will start using that to see if there’s a difference in my symptoms. I can always distill water at home. Will that work to get rid of Chlorine? Thanks!

iride
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

Chlorine dissipates if you let the water sit out overnight in an open container, AFAIL.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Brita water filter pitchers….’ is closed to new replies.