breaking the vicious cycle info

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions breaking the vicious cycle info

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Munoz 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Munoz
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 32

I have been dealing with my daughter digestive problems for a while, specificly since I told the doctor that milk bothers her and she needs gain weight, and at the end of the visit he gives me so happy 6 bottles of boost and pediasure !!!!, so I am trying to help her the way I can.

I got this book that has been a good help and I see people here no just with candida but other issues, you guys may want to check this site. Is just a suggestion it might help some, it might disagree with others:

Breakingtheviciouscycle.com

Important information about FOS and Inulin is in there as well.

Have a great day all!

Munoz
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 32

She passed away a couple of years ago, so I don’t think much has changed, but the important thing is the way they explain how the digestive system get all mess up.
    And why buckwheat and rice flour are not allowed, nor brans ( rice bran or oat bran). She was fine with home made cow’s milk yogurt just her emphasis about the time of fermentation ( 24 hours). I did baked buckwheat bread but I can’t tolerate it, is extremely starchy. Rice is not allowed at all, but there are certain carbohydrates that can be tolerated because the way they are assimilated for the digestive system, they have their own legal and Ilegal food list, you just have to be wise and get to know your body to get it in balance.

The main point is that in this diet the carbos allowed are predominantly single sugars ( glucose or Monosaccharide) avoiding the two sugars (disaccharide such as sucrose (table sugar))and many-sugar ( Polysaccharide such a Starch) and for the ones who are interested and want understand more about your health I found it very interesting, specially the explanation about how the not allowed carbohydrates can not be processed for your “tummy” and the other complications besides candida these can carry.

Ciao!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘breaking the vicious cycle info’ is closed to new replies.