Breakfast – Phase one

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Breakfast – Phase one

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  SEJ 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

rsk
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

I know during phase one, you can basically only eat vegetables. What does one recommend for breakfast? I find myself not having anything so I need some suggestions.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Bake yourself the coconut bread. You find the receipt in our recipes section.
    There you will find some dips too. I love avocado dip. I use that on my coconut bread. You too can eat scrambled eggs on that bread.

cheers
    Thomas

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Organic eggs are allowed. I usually have some sort of omelette or scrambled eggs with vegetables mixed in. Throw in whatever you like. Later, you can test oat bran and buckwheat (I’ve seen a buckwheat puffs cereal). Fish is also allowed on phase 1.

rsk

Thank you. I guess I was confused. I thought for phase one I could ONLY have veggies.
    But if I can have eggs and make that bread, that works.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

rsk wrote: Thank you. I guess I was confused. I thought for phase one I could ONLY have veggies.

Only veggies is for the optional cleanse for the first 7-10 days. After that you can eat foods from the allowed list and slowly start introducing new ones, like oat bran, as it says. If you haven’t seen it already, check the protocol which members here follow. It differs to the website version and all the posts here are in reference to it.

rsk

Great info. I will just do the best I can for the next 7 days and see what happens. What kind of fish is recommended for phase 1?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

rsk wrote: What kind of fish is recommended for phase 1?

Young fish such as sardines and herring are preferable because they’re less likely to contain mercury, wild Alaska salmon is also acceptable. Freshly caught fish from local lakes and ponds are good providing the lakes and ponds themselves are environmentally safe; for example, water-supply lakes having a quality ecosystem.

Able

rsk

Thank you again. I guess because the phase 1 list only had veggies, I didn’t realize I could have eggs and fish and I could make the coconut bread. Very helpful.

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

Javizy wrote:

Thank you. I guess I was confused. I thought for phase one I could ONLY have veggies.

Only veggies is for the optional cleanse for the first 7-10 days. After that you can eat foods from the allowed list and slowly start introducing new ones, like oat bran, as it says. If you haven’t seen it already, check the protocol which members here follow. It differs to the website version and all the posts here are in reference to it.

So this is my first day and I went by the website in preparing. I am starting on phase 1.

why does everyone use the protocol you listed instead of the website? Why doesnt the website correct the information if its not accurate?

Marbro

So I wasted money on Psyllium Husk Powder and Bentonite. Tomatoes…..

Is bentonite still worth adding to lemon and water cleanse?

I have never done a diet and wanted to do it right. I spent plenty of money getting all the stuff and took forever to find Bentonite. Sucks that the website does not mention the danger of Psyllium husk in the way the forum has. And it sucks that I already started off on the wrong foot.

I am greatful that folks have invested so much time into this and share it with us all on the forums.

Able900
    Spectator

why does everyone use the protocol you listed instead of the website? Why doesnt the website correct the information if its not accurate?

Reply: Because we’ve found that this one works faster and is more precise. We’re not saying that the protocol on the website is wrong or inaccurate; we’re only saying that many of us have switched to the one on the forum and had quicker success.

is bentonite still worth adding to lemon and water cleanse?

Reply: Yes, bentonite is fine to use if you’ve already purchased it, go ahead and use it.

And it sucks that I already started off on the wrong foot.

Reply: You’re not the only one to do this. Remember that if you go to a website with a forum, the members of the forum have experience and can probably give you better suggestions from their own experience. So just take it easy, you’re fine and nothing is lost other than maybe the dollars from your wallet. It’s still early, and you’ve done no additional harm to your health, and that’s the only thing that matters in the end.

Able

Marbro

Thanks Able!

So today is day 1 🙂

I have questions, Is excerising bad when starting the diet or just not reccomended because of the side effects of the cleanse?

Here is my clease schedule

Morning- warm water, lemon-bentonite-cayenne-water, molybdenum, milk thistle.
    Because of my stomach issues im not hungry in the morning but ill eat some greens.
    Can I eat all at the same time or do I need to space out something for the morning?

snack-lemon-bentonite-cayenne-water

Lunch- Pantothengic Acid(B-5), vitamin C, organic egg and some greens

Dinner- lemon-bentonite-cayenne-water, veg broth, greens and another egg

late night snack veg broth and greens

how does that look for the first 7 or so days? Anything I should add?

thanks again,

Marbro-

Marbro

couple of more questions-

Could I substitute the warm water in the morning with warm veggie broth? Or does that kinda go against the whole point of the water?

also, my brother is interested in the diet as well but he is diabetic. He doesnt take insulin. Is there a link or advice for diabetics that you could share?

Thanks again

Marbro

Able900
    Spectator

rsk wrote: I know during phase one, you can basically only eat vegetables. What does one recommend for breakfast? I find myself not having anything so I need some suggestions.

My breakfast during the treatment was always 2 boiled eggs with two slices of toasted coconut flour bread, avocado, and plain, unsweetened Greek yogurt with a bit of Stevia or Truvia mixed with coconut condensed cream or coconut manna, and usually a glass of freshly made vegetable juice and a cup of chicory coffee.

Able

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

rsk,
    When I started I had a difficult time as my normal breakfast was always a bowl of oatmeal and fruit as well as coffee.

I have learned that eggs can be enjoyed many different ways.

When I got further into the diet I ate yogurt.

One morning a small bit of poached salmon with eggs and asparagus. Lovely 🙂

Be creative. You will make it work.

When I could eat the coconut bread life was the best. Toaste bread with eggs.

Once you get the hang of things you will forget what you once had.

I tried the buckwheat cereal…really bland. I made it with cocnut milk the other day. Still didn’t do much for me. Maybe when I get to the point that I can add some berries.

For now it is eggs, omlets, greek yogurt, look under recipies for more ideas.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Breakfast – Phase one’ is closed to new replies.