Brain Fog & Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Brain Fog & Candida

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chickenmonkey 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

chickenmonkey
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hello newbie member here. Hoping that someone can shed light into my brain fog issue. Around December 2012, I noticed an occasional slight brain fog/hung over sensation, then i caught the flu and was out for 2 weeks. After the flu i noticed that brain fog is now a on going 24/7. I had thyroid tests,cholesterol, full blood panel, hearing test, (all came back normal) and am seeing the ENT on monday.

I am currently on a weight loss diet that consists of chicken, whole wheat torilla wrap, turkey burgers, typical green salad, brown rice, and beef. ( been eating same thing for 3-4 months)

My main symptom is brain fog/disconnected feeling and i have no other major symptom besides a small patch of eczema that was treated with a cream, i also had a mild case of penile thrush which (treated with 1 or 2 application of corticosteriod cream) was probably due to having unprotected sex, and a congested sinus. i get constipated occasianlly, but i assume its from the high protein, low to moderate carb diet i follow.

The brain fog is very debilitating and its slowly making me depressed and would like to enjoy summer without this brain fog.

1533jd
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 112

Hi there!

This is my story: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst5597_Brain-Fog-Sufferers-and-My-Story.aspx

If you stick to the diet and start slow, plan effectively and go to the search bar and type in whatever you want to learn about eg “brain fog” you will come across other people’s experiences. Your in for a bit of a journey, it will be tough both physically and mentally but you will feel like a completely new person when you come out the other side. The first month will be fairly brutal but from there it will start to get easier.

If you have any more questions or worries the community is always here to help. What ultimately you need is reassurance as Im sure your a bit worried about the “unknown” of going forward with all this. As said previously the best way I found to help give me a bit of confidence to move forward and hope was checking out other people’s experiences and how they prepared and coped etc with each stage via the search bar. This diet is all about taking small steps and not pushing yourself too hard!

All the best,
    JD

chickenmonkey
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Is there a sure test for candida that can be done at a hospital??? I have experienced brain fog for only for 3 months, does anyone have a estimate how long it’ll take to beat this??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Brain Fog & Candida’ is closed to new replies.