Brain Fog and Die Off Relief and Remedy

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Brain Fog and Die Off Relief and Remedy

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

1533jd
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 112

I am nearly 2 months into the diet and still feeling rough, especially in the mornings (flue like symptoms) and severe brain fog and memory problems.

I have been diagnosed with IBS, Leaky Gut and Candida and as I have said already been on a very restrictive candida diet for the past 2 months.
    I am taking loads of supplements to aid digestion, heal my leaky gut and fight off the blasted candida. I am experiencing constant die off symptoms and would like some sort of relief.

Has anyone got any tips, products, advice to help alleviate Brain Fog and Die Off?

Also has anyone got any personal experience or motivational words for Brain Fog and getting rid of it?

Thanks
    JD

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

1533jd;30214 wrote: Has anyone got any tips, products, advice to help alleviate Brain Fog and Die Off?

Use Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate and also Candidate made by Native Remedies. Use the Molybdenum every day up to 750 mcg a day, and use the Candidate as you need it for the headaches and fogginess.

Drink as much water as you possibly can to keep the toxins flushed from your body; these are aldehyde toxins and can be dangerous to organs, especially the liver.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Liver supplements such as milk thistle reduce die off.

Also, if you sweat out the toxins via the skin by doing a sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, etc. this can completely reduce die-off:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst4116_The-benefits-of-sweating-out-toxins-mineral-water-and-minerals.aspx

You are experiencing liver symptoms because you haven’t protected the liver.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Brain Fog and Die Off Relief and Remedy’ is closed to new replies.