boulardii question

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions boulardii question

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  yisucks 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

I recently started speaking to someone who is working to address my varying health problems as once…he has a strong knowledge of methylation, leaky gut, and genetics.

He strongly recommended trying boulardii, which I’ve been thinking about anyway.

I know dvjorge likes florastor, but he sent me a link to this: http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/garden-of-life-primal-defense-ultra-90-veggie-caps/gu-1062?sourceType=sc&source=FG&adGroup=20-40&keyword=GU-1062&cm_mmc=Google+Shopping-_-Product+Listing+Ads-_-20-40-_-GU-1062&gclid=CPiC_deG97sCFUjxOgodhSEA_w&gclsrc=aw.ds#.UtG1vvRDtGg

Is it a problem that its boulardii plus other strains? I know I can’t have anything antifungal, but what about other strains of probiotics? Also, can olive oil be used with S Boulardii?

After a year and a half on the diet with not as much luck as I’d like, I’m ready to try something new.

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

yisucks;53034 wrote: I recently started speaking to someone who is working to address my varying health problems as once…he has a strong knowledge of methylation, leaky gut, and genetics.

He strongly recommended trying boulardii, which I’ve been thinking about anyway.

I know dvjorge likes florastor, but he sent me a link to this: http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/garden-of-life-primal-defense-ultra-90-veggie-caps/gu-1062?sourceType=sc&source=FG&adGroup=20-40&keyword=GU-1062&cm_mmc=Google+Shopping-_-Product+Listing+Ads-_-20-40-_-GU-1062&gclid=CPiC_deG97sCFUjxOgodhSEA_w&gclsrc=aw.ds#.UtG1vvRDtGg

Is it a problem that its boulardii plus other strains? I know I can’t have anything antifungal, but what about other strains of probiotics? Also, can olive oil be used with S Boulardii?

After a year and a half on the diet with not as much luck as I’d like, I’m ready to try something new.

Try Florastor is you’d like. Its probably best to take SB my itself.

The link is a completely different broad spectrum pro-biotic. Its contains maltodextrin and barley/wheat, I’d stay away from that completely.

Olive oil should be fine.

-D

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Are you not going to bernie any longer?

-raster

yisucks
    Participant

No I am but this guy is also helping with some non yeast issues I have. I was planning to continue all bernie supplements except sf722 and some pleos (antifungal) while trying out the boulardii.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I was also going to try out floraster soon myself and see how good it is. Is it available at walgreens? Where you guys go to get it?

-raster

candida_sucks
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 148

raster;53041 wrote: I was also going to try out floraster soon myself and see how good it is. Is it available at walgreens? Where you guys go to get it?

-raster

It’s at Walgreens but it’s cheaper on amazon.

yisucks
    Participant

http://m.costco.com/Florastor%C2%AE-Probiotic-250-mg,-100-Capsules.product.11669815.html

Costco is $10 cheaper than amazon for 100 pills

Raster; do you know how bernie feels about boulardii? I may call and ask if you dont.

Also, ti o dvjorge or whoever else, how many pills a day? I thought dvjorge said 4 to 6….that could get pricy.

Bansaw
    Participant
    Topics: 50
    Replies: 106

yisucks;53046 wrote: http://m.costco.com/Florastor%C2%AE-Probiotic-250-mg,-100-Capsules.product.11669815.html

Costco is $10 cheaper than amazon for 100 pills

Raster; do you know how bernie feels about boulardii? I may call and ask if you dont.

Also, ti o dvjorge or whoever else, how many pills a day? I thought dvjorge said 4 to 6….that could get pricy.

I’m doing the NOW foods brand, 5 caps per day. Plus Kombucha which also contains live Boulardii. I ferment it down a lot (to Ph3 or thereabout… takes a while) so the sugar gets converted.

yisucks
    Participant

Nice! How’s it going for you?

Bansaw
    Participant
    Topics: 50
    Replies: 106

yisucks;53060 wrote: Nice! How’s it going for you?

Only been doing it for 5 weeks so hard to say as yet.
    In two weeks I get my Methlyation results back. If thats an issue, then I’d like to address that as a priority.
    I just felt like I’d reached a plateau with the diet and antifungals. I took just about every one under the sun. I’m still doing a pretty strict diet right now plus the Boulardii… and since July I’ve seen an improvement. I’m “better” but not “well” if you know what I mean..?
    I am hoping an addressable Methylation issue could be a key for me.

yisucks
    Participant

I feel you.I hope thats the answer for you, and for me too.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘boulardii question’ is closed to new replies.