Bloodwork

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Just got all my bloodwork back since I’ve been urinating more, thirsty, tired and very fatigued. Blood sugar and blood pressure is good and normal. Liver, kidneys, adrenals and thyroid came back at normal levels. Which I’m happy I wonder why the hell I’m so fatigued still with these symptoms? Maybe it’s die off still or overtrainin syndrome. So I’m taking time off from the gym now also and see how I feel. I don’t know any other answers

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would recommend not working out for maybe 3-6 months while you get over this debilitatin illness; you need your energy to heal and recover and not build muscle mass.

-raster

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

yeah taking time off from the gym is a good idea dont push yourself to hard ,i stopped jogging and plan on starting up after die off ends ,sux but gotta heal

moochpb

I feel my gut getting balanced a little bit so that’s good. It’s all digestive for me but slowly getting better. Today I have a little more energy and thats probably because I took two days off in a row from the gym. Going from a serious athlete to this is a very depressing thing to deal with. I workout till exhaustion, well used to, 5, 6 days a week so this needs to get out of me

jereseib79
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 62

moochpb;36510 wrote: I feel my gut getting balanced a little bit so that’s good. It’s all digestive for me but slowly getting better. Today I have a little more energy and thats probably because I took two days off in a row from the gym. Going from a serious athlete to this is a very depressing thing to deal with. I workout till exhaustion, well used to, 5, 6 days a week so this needs to get out of me

I know its tough. I was a college athlete and a pretty serious bike rider until I started having candida and adrenal problems. Now a 2 mile walk every day makes me tired. When you are dealing with these things a little exercise will help but overtraining will just make everything worse. I learned the hard way by going on 60 mile bike rides every few days. After a few months I had no energy left for anything.

moochpb

I hear ya man. I m stubborn and I know I m getting better but I was overtrained, and still am. I m 31 and I can’t give up fighting at being undefeated and I teach Jiu Jitsu as my second job. Its pretty much my life, plus I m heading back to school. I never felt this weak until these damn antifungals, why would that be? Is it a detox thing? But I ll watch how I train for sure

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

i am so weak from die off i cant even pick up my baby or turn patients without struggle i used to jog 2 miles a day nothing to serious but it help with stress ,i guess it will be a few months before i can jog again ,hang in there man u will be able to get back into your routine just lay low 4 now .

moochpb

I’m trying. I’m a stubborn ass and I’m working a demanding Comcast cable job, I teach, I train 5 days a week, and now going to school online next month. I’m a busy person but that’s how I wanna live and have only known how to. But I gotta go day by day and see how I feel

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

I never felt this weak until these damn antifungals, why would that be?

Mutated Candida produces 79 toxins according to Vitamin Research Products Inc journal (3/99Vol.13, #3). Sugar activates candida metabolism and some of its by-products are neurotoxins such as formaldehyde, alcohol and acetlyaldehyde. One’s nervous system can become confused during candida infestation due to specific neurotoxins. Candida converts the element mercury to methyl mercury which is 100 times more toxic. Mercury chelation might deliver more mercury to the system temporarily allowing the candida-methyl mercury conversion. Mercury is an antibacterial, yet, in concentrations lower than fatal to humans, bacteria are often encouraged. Your symptoms may get worse before they improve.

DIe off is a phenomena that results when there is an intensification of the disease symptoms and often an expansion of similar symptoms to other places all of a temporary nature, after which the patient is improved or well. Often it appears to some as if they have the flu. The symptoms of the Herxheimer Reaction can be most severe. Usually die off lasts only a few hours, though it can last several days, and may, in severe cases, be maintained for weeks. These symptoms can discourage not only the ill person, but also the doctor, therapist, or anyone who is in close relationship to the patient.

This according to http://www.earthincommon.com/candida_01-article.html

I’ve heard one of the experts on here liken Candida to Cancer and HIV treatments. I agree, it’s not something to be taken lightly.

moochpb

I had horrible die off for the first week. Now just fatigued and sluggish. It sucks and I hate seeing my friends who eat and drink like total shit be happier and healthier. Maybe it will catch up to them, just a depressing thing to deal with.

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

I’ve had horrible die off for 10 months. Stop comparing yourself to others, everyone has mountains to climb in their lifetime, not everyone’s is Candida.

moochpb

I’ve lost my dad to lung cancer at 5 yrs old, got blown up in Iraq, lost multiple friends in Iraq so it’s kinda hard not to be pissed off at the bs that’s happening. I try not and compare but when I see bad people just doing there thing partying, eating being asses it makes me even more upset. I know there is worse stuff out there, cancer, aids, etc. but I hate seeing the good people suffer when they shouldn’t be. I know staying positive is the right thing to do. It sucks you have die off for 10 months, I hope u get better soon

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

moochpb;36577 wrote: I’ve lost my dad to lung cancer at 5 yrs old, got blown up in Iraq, lost multiple friends in Iraq so it’s kinda hard not to be pissed off at the bs that’s happening. I try not and compare but when I see bad people just doing there thing partying, eating being asses it makes me even more upset. I know there is worse stuff out there, cancer, aids, etc. but I hate seeing the good people suffer when they shouldn’t be. I know staying positive is the right thing to do. It sucks you have die off for 10 months, I hope u get better soon

Dude I so, so feel you. Obviously we don’t have the same crappy life traumas, but I’ve had a few as well and I get really down about this sometimes too, especially because I spent the majority of my life (save about 3 years in college where I was quite proud to be an asshole to everyone…then I stopped drinking, LOL) trying really freaking hard to be the best, most kind person I can be. Obviously, I’m human and I get mad and make a lot of mistakes, but at the end of the day my goal is to leave things better than I found them. It’s so frustrating to put all of this good in the world, then get so bogged down with a chronic health condition, plus everything else in my life – chronic anxiety, being a couple of letters in the queer rainbow, parents with constant health issues (dad physical, mom mental) – but y’know what they say, the universe doesn’t give us things we can’t handle :p we are just gonna all be really strong, healthy people when we get through this! we get to learn how to be present and focus on self-care and self-awareness in ways most people don’t get to do, which is pretty rad. i think it gives us a deeper appreciation for life and the joys in it because we are forced to no longer look for “quick fixes” to make us feel better in the ways that your average Joe does – drinking, food, smoking, etc.

Since I stopepd drinking, I found that after awhile, I got entirely new set of friends that didn’t drink all the time and they were much better friends than my drinking buddies. With my new friends, when I saw the old friends, they just made me kind of sad and I realized I didn’t really miss drinking all that much (except when I’m having a bad day and just want to go get obliterated so I don’t have to think 😛 but I’ve been sober 6 years so that rarely happens anymore) and there are other ways to enjoy yourself and your friends without turning to something unhealthy. And it’s also cool to see who your real friends are – the ones that will help you out and stick by you even though you can’t go rage with them or have as much energy as they seem to.

I’m rambling! I guess I just really relate to what you said, LOL.

moochpb

I hear you man. I’m not perfect by any means but i know I don’t deserve this, maybe it’s a lesson. A cruel lesson. But we will defeat this or else become defeated

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Bloodwork’ is closed to new replies.