Blood test numbers

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Blood test numbers

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TheXtremisT 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Alexisrichardss
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 3

My doctor doesn’t believe I have candidiasis, regardless of my thrush and other symptoms. I’m basically just trying to use him at this point to run tests and then based on the test results I can maybe figure out what’s wrong with me. The most recent test I had done was a Celiac ab panel.

T-Transglutaminase IgA: My value said <2 with a standard range of 0-3.
    IGA Quant: My value read <6 with a standard range of 91-414. (REALLY low)
    Gliadin IgA: <1 with a std range 0-19
    Gliadin IgG: 4 with a std range 0-19
    T-Transglutaminase IgG: 7 with a std range 0-5 (so it’s high)

Any help I could get interpreting these or just any information would be greatly appreciated.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

A doctor or alternative doctor should analyze these results. Someone on curezone might be able to do it but you need a professional to analyze these.

-raster

nodoctor
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 11

Hate to add another step, but a GI exam (stool test) would show level of yeast in your gut, species/strain, and would also show what your yeast is resistant and sensitive to. It sounds like your doctor may not be helping optimally, so I would interview 3 new doctors and maybe yelp them to see what their yeast experience is. Knowing your symptoms would be helpful as well, since yeast seems to affect different people very differently.

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

I’m in pretty much the exact same situation. My stool test results just came back negative for candida, SIBO and parasites, and candida antibodies negative.

I don’t believe it at all. I have dysbiosis, thrush, rectal itching and thyroid and adrenal problems.

My doctor refused to believe I have candida still despite my persistant tongue and itchyness, but that I’m only suffering from the remnants of the damage done to my thyroid/adrenal fatigue.

I’m glad she’s treating me for those, but her lack of concern for my candidiasis worries me.

Alexisrichardss
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 3

I’m so sorry! My doctor told me my thrush wasn’t even thrush and that it was some summer virus going around. But I’ve had it for a month now and my boyfriend has yet to catch it? And another doctor took one look at me and said it was thrush.

Anyway, do you think the antifungals a doctor could prescribe are even worth trying to go through all the tests and spending the money?

nodoctor
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 11

My understanding is that yeast is far advanced by the time it shows up in troubling numbers in your blood. That’s a reason for stool samples. GI /stool sample is my strong recommendation. You’ll know what you have and have evidence of potential cures.

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

Alexisrichardss;58750 wrote: I’m so sorry! My doctor told me my thrush wasn’t even thrush and that it was some summer virus going around. But I’ve had it for a month now and my boyfriend has yet to catch it? And another doctor took one look at me and said it was thrush.

Anyway, do you think the antifungals a doctor could prescribe are even worth trying to go through all the tests and spending the money?

Alexis – thrush is a very persistant symptom. It will remain for the most amount of time compared to other candida-related symptoms, so don’t worry if you have it. Just focus on your other symptoms – how you feel compared to the past…
    Thrush will be one of the last things to go, and many healthy people have it, which is why those commercials for treatments are frequent. It means you have an overgrowth in your gut, but there are different degrees of how much.

Antifungals should be used with care, one at a time, small doses to begin with before increasing slowly.

The best are:

SF722 (fish oil capsules, produced by Thorne Research)
    Coconut oil (virgin or extra virgin, raw organic is best)
    Fresh garlic added to your foods
    Rutabaga (also known as swede)
    – Cinammon
    – Jalapenos (fresh, not in jars)
    – Brussel sprouts
    – Camomile tea

I would definitely go with the first 4. These are the most powerful, and won’t disrupt your beneficial bacteria as much as extracted antifungals like olive leaf extract, black walnut extract, oil of oregano, caprilic acid…

As always, makes sure you detox to prevent you feeling worse. This thread will help:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst8180_Doing-too-much-too-fast.aspx

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Blood test numbers’ is closed to new replies.