Blood sugar problem?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Blood sugar problem?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I have been doing a strict diet with nystatin and sf722 for almost a month now. I’m having diabetic symptoms, hungry but I’ve always had this, urinating 10 to 20 times a day, thirsty now my vision is a little blurry and huge head fog recently. Got my glucose after eating and it was an 86 which is pretty low. I know yeast mimics other diseases but could it still be diabetes? I’m 132 pounds for gods sake. Maybe I need more sugar which I’m getting only from veggies. My bloating is getting better recently and my reflux. I’m wondering if the yeast is dying causin this also or I need more sugar? Thanks

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What kinds of things are you eating on the diet? Veggies contain natural sugar and are a good way to go. Are you eating a few salads per day?

Check out this blood sugar balance protocol:
    http://drmccombs.wordpress.com/2011/08/24/blood-sugar-balance-protocol/

I don’t think any of the symptoms you are describing are diabetic symptoms. If you are diabetic, you would already know it by now (you’d be in the hospital).

-raster

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I eat spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts three times a day. I got my sugar from yogurt but I have a sensitivity to that and goat and cow. Maybe the yeast is dying more and more idk? I think I’d know to if I had diabetes. But my pancreatic elastase 1 level was extremely low, so that worries me about my pancreas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Blood sugar problem?’ is closed to new replies.