Bladder symptoms?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Bladder symptoms?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  soon 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Joanna
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

I am just at the beginning of this journey. I have not been diagnosed with candida, but I am suspecting this could be my problem. My initial symptoms were overactive bladder and constipation, though I have been experiencing fatigue and joint pain for years. I have seen several doctors and been through many diagnostic tests but no diagnosis. Can frequent urination and the constant urge to “go”, along with severe constipation be symptoms of candida?

Bucephalus
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 87

Yes, in fact, that was one of my first symptoms, even before i woke up with a white tongue and bad breath on the 1st of March 2008. For the weeks before that I was getting up twice in the night to go to the toilet instead of no times, and also a tingly feeling between my bum and scrotum. Yes, I’m a guy.

Joanna

Thanks for replying. Are you cured?

Bucephalus
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 87

Nope. I wouldn’t be here if I was.
    But, I’m doing the diet, and I’m only three weeks in and I feel better and my bad breath has gone.

I’m trying some things too. Got to always keep trying.
    David.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Overactive bladder is tied to the kidneys and liver being slightly damaged. They are likely damaged from toxins caused by candida, parasites, and/or other stressors.

Constipation is one of the causes of leaky gut, or allergies to nearly everything. Combined with eating GMO foods, this I think is one of the main causes of candida overgrowth…the fermenting of GMO foods in the gut.

Joint pain can be caused by candida overgrowth but is directly linked to mineral deficiencies. If you are not supplementing yourself with trace minerals such as calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, iodine, and more you likely have mineral and nutritional deficiencies. This is one of the things almost all candida sufferers share.

Can frequent urination and the constant urge to “go”, along with severe constipation be symptoms of candida?

I’d say that constipation is more likely tied to candida that frequent urination…I happened to have both.

Do you have any other symptoms? Are you overweight, do you get headaches? Do you have brain fog? Do you have anxiety? Are you allergic to any foods? Do you cough after eating large meals? Have you ever taken antibiotics in your lifetime?

-raster

Joanna

Yes to all. I am now seeing a doctor of holistic medicine and she has begun me on a regimen to restore liver, thyroid, and bowel function. I will see her again tomorrow and suggest we begin treatment for candida also. Thanks for your help. I really thought I was losing my mind until I found this site and identified with the symptoms many reported.

soon
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 27

Sounds like you’re on the right track. Holistic doctors can help tremendously. In the meantime you can pick up some coconut oil as that will address your thyroid, liver, and candida problems simultaneously. It also happens to be delicious.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bladder symptoms?’ is closed to new replies.