Black parasite in stool? (gross topic sorry)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Black parasite in stool? (gross topic sorry)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello there,

I am wondering if anyone has experienced this before. I recently found out that I have intestinal parasites that have been causing my persistent ringworm. In the last few weeks I have started to kill the parasites by using a protocol supplied to me by my naturopath (using unda homeopathics and black walnut extract plus some mineral supplements).

I know its working because my ringworm is clearing up and I am feeling a lot better in general after experiencing debilitating die off a few weekends ago.

Today I noticed a “leech like” black spot extracted from my body in my stool, maybe the size of a dime. This has not happened before, and am somewhat concerned. Is this a dead parasite? I will ask my naturopath too of course…I am sure there is not correct answer, but just wanted to ask.

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I have to wonder how strong the black walnut extract is. Black walnuts normally contain high amounts of iodine, and excessive intake of iodine can cause black stools, but we’re talking about pure extract here, not just a few walnuts. That’s all I can come up with, raster, other than the normal reasons such as iron and old blood being washed from the stomach or upper intestines.

A maintenance dose of just 8 to 10 drops of oil of oregano per week will keep the Candida as well parasites cleaned from your system once you’ve cured the infestation; of course, that’s along with a healthy diet.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Thanks Able,

Here’s the product I am taking:

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=black+walnut+extract&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1280&bih=872&wrapid=tlif133192282089610&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=2885044887864725856&sa=X&ei=hodjT86SOMms2gXiqZzXCA&ved=0CJQBEPMCMAE4Hg#

I am thinking its either blood or parasites.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Black parasite in stool? (gross topic sorry)’ is closed to new replies.