Birth Control Pills

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Birth Control Pills

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Frustrated86
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 8

I have been on birth control pills for almost 15 years. They work well for me, eliminate pain when it’s that time of the month and of course keep me from getting pregnant. I don’t believe there are any other types of contraceptives out there that don’t mess with hormones or are not considered an antibotic. What does everyone on here do about birth control? I want to quit the pill but just condoms aren’t a good enough alternative. Do many of you take the pill and have success keeping candida away as long as you stick to the diet and take the proper probiotics/etc?

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Frustrated86 wrote: I have been on birth control pills for almost 15 years. They work well for me, eliminate pain when it’s that time of the month and of course keep me from getting pregnant. I don’t believe there are any other types of contraceptives out there that don’t mess with hormones or are not considered an antibotic. What does everyone on here do about birth control? I want to quit the pill but just condoms aren’t a good enough alternative. Do many of you take the pill and have success keeping candida away as long as you stick to the diet and take the proper probiotics/etc?

If you are experiencing recurrent or chronic yeast infections, stop the pills if you want to recover.

Jorge.

Frustrated86

Ok so..condom life it is or have him fixed? I 110% do not want a child..EVER

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

Frustrated86 wrote: Ok so..condom life it is or have him fixed? I 110% do not want a child..EVER

Unfortunately, there is no 100% guaranteed method other than abstinence. Let alone a 110% guarantee.

Frustrated86

I realize that but surely most people on this board have a sex life as that is a big part of life? The pill is almost 100%. I didn’t ask this question to argue how effective it is and to be told to abstain lol. So now I’m supposed to cut out delicious social food, drinks & coffee and now sex for life? This is sounding like some horrible disease. It’s a yeast infection.

helixs54
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 17

I don’t like Pill, most of them have fat that can make one fatty for long time use.I like Condom.Condom also safe to prevent from Sexual diseases.Thanks for this thread.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Condoms are rather effective and it has like a 95%+ effective rate. The pills have so many side effects and is a pharmaceutical drug that it isn’t worth taking it if you are serious about your health. The condom works great, feels pretty ok, and doesn’t have any side effects. There’s been others on here who haven’t gotten better because they won’t give up the pill, so I highly recommend getting rid of it.

-raster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Birth Control Pills’ is closed to new replies.