Biorays cytoflora?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Biorays cytoflora?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

I just won these items ($200) but they unfortunately contain:

Deionized water and gluten-free grain alcohol (18% by volume). CytoFlora probiotics are pharmaceutical grade, hypoallergenic, in a nondairy, inulin and rice bran base.

Proprietary Blend:
    Micronized Cell wall Lysates of: Lactobaillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium longum, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus reuteri, lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, DDS-1 and Lactobacillus sporogenes, ascorbic acid 5% 55.2 g +

Does the good outweigh the bad or has anyone taken these? Its 6drops a day and up. The others are called liver life and ndf organic detox but they have mushrooms.

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I know they contain some items which are not allowed, but they do contain many strains of good bacteria among which DDS-1 strain which we know is very important. You did not mention how many CFU they contain. I just wanted to tell you that they are way better than what I could get oversees during my treatment! And I still got better. If I won those, I would try them and see if they stop my progress. Then after saving money taking this free bottle, I would get some great probiotics next 🙂

Arijana

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Is this a liquid probiotic product?

http://www.iherb.com/BioRay-Inc-CytoFlora-Probiotic-Immunity-Tonic-4-fl-oz-118-ml/25747

I would try it out and see if you feel better. The only thing I would worry about though is the grain alcohol. I’ve taken many homeopathics throughout my treatment and they all contain alcohol, so I don’t feel it sets you back. I haven’t seen any evidence that pure alcohol negatively sets you back. I wonder what grain it is made from though…

-raster

Emsmith
    Participant

raster;34008 wrote: Is this a liquid probiotic product?

http://www.iherb.com/BioRay-Inc-CytoFlora-Probiotic-Immunity-Tonic-4-fl-oz-118-ml/25747

I would try it out and see if you feel better. The only thing I would worry about though is the grain alcohol. I’ve taken many homeopathics throughout my treatment and they all contain alcohol, so I don’t feel it sets you back. I haven’t seen any evidence that pure alcohol negatively sets you back.

Yes thats the one. The other product ndf has 20% grain alcohol and:
    Serving Size: 26 drops or 1 dropper
    Servings Per Container: 29
    Amount per Serving .8 g
    Proprietary Blend +
    Micronized Yaeyama Chlorella, Certified Organic Cilantro PolyFlor cell wall lysates of: L. rhamnosus B. bifidum, L. acidophilus, B. infantis, B. longum, S. thermophilus, L. plantarum, L salivarius, L. reuteri, L. casei, L. bulgaricus, L. acidophilus

The liver life also 20% alcohol and:
    Serving Size: 26 drops or 1 dropper
    Servings per Container: 59
    Amount per Serving 2.1 g
    Proprietary Blend +
    Agaricus Blazei mushroom, Turkey Tail mushroom, Milk thistle seeds, Olive Leaf, Red Root, Reishi mushroom, Maitake mushroom

What abt these mushroomies?

Emsmith
    Participant

Bump

Emsmith
    Participant

Bump

I know mushrooms are bad, but wondering if I should sell this product or save it for another stage in treatment. I at least saved $200, only to find out this guy that rammed into me in a parking lot will cost me +$600 when he admitted 100%blame. GRRRR

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would give it a try either way. There shouldn’t be too much mushrooms in the product, just a few drops here and there. I’ve had mushrooms on the diet and it didn’t cause any harm (just had them a few times).

-raster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Biorays cytoflora?’ is closed to new replies.