Bioenergetic Screening – Has Anyone Tried This?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Bioenergetic Screening – Has Anyone Tried This?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pwhite78
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 22

Hey guys,
    One of my clients mentioned that they had success removing their health problems (candida included) through their doctor that uses a practice called bioenergetic screening. The jist of it being that you place your hand on a device that is connected to a computer which has software that reads and interprets what’s going on inside of your body. It then determines what is needed to re-calibrate your body and the doctor gives you homeopathic tinctures to address your issues.

Has anyone done this or know anything about it?

http://www.zyto.com for more info.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would heavily consider acupuncture as an alternative which is based on the same principle but without machines. It also physically alters the body and can heal organs. Another idea is to meet a doctor who knows how the body works better, who doesn’t need fancy machines or software to figure out how to heal you, who you are. For instance, chap lips are tied to the liver…and if you heal the liver, then they will go away. Headaches are tied to inflammation and you need to take some anti-inflammatories to combat this problem.

Just thought I’d share from my experience…

-raster

pwhite78
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 22

raster wrote: I would heavily consider acupuncture as an alternative which is based on the same principle but without machines. It also physically alters the body and can heal organs. Another idea is to meet a doctor who knows how the body works better, who doesn’t need fancy machines or software to figure out how to heal you, who you are. For instance, chap lips are tied to the liver…and if you heal the liver, then they will go away. Headaches are tied to inflammation and you need to take some anti-inflammatories to combat this problem.

Just thought I’d share from my experience…

-raster

Thanks Raster! I’m going to look into this for sure. Since taking my health into my own hands, I want to make sure that I explore every possible avenue. I’ve never tried acupuncture, but I’m certainly open to it and look forward to reaping its benefits!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Acupuncure is one of the cornerstones of my treatment and is very effective. The more energy you possess, the better you can heal!

It can aid digestion, reduce stress, and completely heal certain ailments/problems such as poor digestion, headaches, nausea, etc. Its great for detoxing and it can heal specific organs such as the liver, bladder, intestines, lungs, etc. It helps rebalance the body and gets it working optimally.

There is way more it can do as well but I would not be the wisest person to mention all of its benefits.

There is a big difference between a good acupuncturist and an expert acupuncturist that has been doing it for like 30 years. I would try to find one who has a lot of experience who won’t sell you on all of their products, etc. unless they have treated people who have candida multiple times.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Bioenergetic Screening – Has Anyone Tried This?’ is closed to new replies.