[b]I felt like I've been drunk for years[/b]

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions [b]I felt like I've been drunk for years[/b]

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Be the Change 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Be the Change
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

For many years I’ve been sick all the time and never had any energy nomatter what I did. I also gained alot of weight and couldn’t lose the weight nomatter what. The doctors just wanted to put me on all kinds of meds and wouldn’t listen to me then because of a really good friend of mine she introduced me to a Holistic Coach that in 1 minute knew what I had and said to me, You felt like you’ve been drunk for years haven’t you? Yes I did! Now I have answers and want to help others become more aware of this epidemic that a good portion of the population has and not aware of it.

brendah
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

So do you have any recipies? I’m freaking out! It is so hard to find something good to eat! No sugar, no wheat, no dairy… Yipes. I’m getting so grumpy my husband has no idea how to handle me and neither do I…
    I am disappointed that more people on here are not answering others or replying at all!
    This could be such a good site!

Be the Change
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Hello!!

I just signed up today but I was looking at some of the other post and I did notice that not everyone was active on the website. Your right it is a great website. It just needs to be utilized more. So what’s your story when did you realize you had Candida? When did you start your detox? I did Thursday. Is this your first time doing a detox of any kind? The reason I’m asking is because if this is your first detox at all it’s goiong to be alot harder on you. I’ve done many detoxes before just not the Candida detox. I feel your pain trust me lol. As far as recipes goes what do you normally eat if your not detoxing? I don’t want to suggest something and you don’t like it. I hope we can stay in contact with each other and help each other out:)))
    Hang in there you can do it….it will be worth it!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘[b]I felt like I've been drunk for years[/b]’ is closed to new replies.