Belly Button Yeast Infection

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Belly Button Yeast Infection

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mrs.candida 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Just came on really fast, it’s pretty painful. Has anyone had any experience with this? My belly button seems to be oozing clear stinky discharge?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

mrs.candida;41127 wrote: Just came on really fast, it’s pretty painful. Has anyone had any experience with this? My belly button seems to be oozing clear stinky discharge?

I’ve heard of this, but I don’t recall anyone on the forum talking about it.
    The navel is a dark and often moist place, in other words, a perfect place for yeast to take up housekeeping and call home. I would try to keep the area as dry as possible for a while and perhaps try some Gold Bond (or other medicated) body powder in the area to make sure it remains dry. Even though they’re excellent at keeping areas dry, don’t use powders containing corn starch.

If you try this, please let us know if there’s any change at all for better or worse in 48 hours, Mrs. C.

Able

Ruffian
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

Gosh, is there not anyplace this stuff won’t end up. Now I have to fear it in my belly button. Great. 🙂

It has taken up residence in my ears and I’ve battled it down with white vinegar/alcohol mix and Wally’s ear oil that has a mix of several oils. Pure oregano oil would be great too.

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

before i knew i had a yeast overgrowth id get rashes around my thigh area and doctor cultured yeast at the time my diet was horrible ,it was 90 degrees everyday and i was jogging 2 miles a day i got a few rashes like this and thats actually what made me make the connection between my symptoms .

it was so painful i could barley walk ! i did nystatin and coconut oil everyday and ice packs for relief a baking soda and epsom salt bath may help to

Julia
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 78

I have had the dreaded itchy belly button : /
    I used hydrogen peroxide to rid myself of it. Just laid down and fill my belly button full and watched it bubble out ; )

Take care
    : )

Julia
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 78

…just thinking but coconut oil should technically rid you of it too. Just stick some in there before bed…might be worth a try?

Take care
    : )

mrs.candida

My first thought was to put some powder on it, because it looks like my sons diaper rash. But, I think I should treat it like an open wound, since it’s oozing.

The weirdest part about this is that it’s gotta be from die off. I just came out of a 3 days of intense migraine, followed by a body order that I’ve only smelled on drug addicts. This lead the way to this navel issue, and a persistant post nasal drip.

All I did for my navel was lay down and fan it with a book. I’m too afraid to put anything in it that could irritate it more.
    Also, it coincided with a shooting pain in my intestine located right behind my navel, that was hurting all evening long.

It’s not as irritated this morning.

mrs.candida

update:

It’s finally calmed down today. after 3 days of pain. I was afraid to put anything on it since it was stinging and burning. I decided on baking soda and water, it did sting to put that paste on it, but it stopped smelling gross after I did that.

I left that on for about an hour then rinsed it off. Next I used muscle testing to figure out what type of oil/salve I should put on it. I decided on plantain (it’s for drawing out toxins). I slept overnight with the plantain on and then the next morning I put some Calendula salve on it.

Today it doesn’t hurt at all, but it’s still red.

Hope this helps someone.

It had become a running joke on our house if anyone complained I would just say “well, at least you don’t have stinky green puss coming out of your belly button”!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Belly Button Yeast Infection’ is closed to new replies.