Being allergic to eggs and constipation

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Being allergic to eggs and constipation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

fsmiley101
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 1

Hey guys! So I am on day 5 of the detox and I have been eating eggs like every other day. So I found out from my doctor that my gut is highly sensitive to eggs based on allergy testing but I was wondering if it is because of my Candida or an actual food allergy. Should I stay away from eggs or still eat them?

Also is anyone having problems with constipation? I have a little bit of a bowel movement each day but I still feel plugged so to speak. I have been following the diet strictly and have tried dandellion tea, light exercise, and added some flaxseed to some of my meals but something seems to stop me from having gas. Can’t wait to hear your suggestions! Thanks!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would reduce eggs to weekends and for baking (with breads), shouldn’t set you back when eaten occasionally.

Digestion should improve as you get better, tons of different things you can do to improve it…this can range from chewing your food more and eating specific foods to using specific supplements.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Being allergic to eggs and constipation’ is closed to new replies.