Beginning the diet… help?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Beginning the diet… help?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

muddy_art
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi all. 🙂

I have had several yeast infections in the past few years, and then in the last 10 months it has changed. I now constantly suffer from a thick discharge. Sexual intercourse hurts, and everything “dries up” very quickly. Using medicines for yeast infections seem to help for a few days, and then it goes back to this.

I also am constantly craving sweets. I have incredibly bad mood swings, and cry a lot. I suffer from bad abdominal pain several times a week. And I feel hopeless. I don’t feel sexy, or attractive or healthy anymore.

I don’t know if I have candida, or if I need to go to a doctor to have it checked out? I’ve had several pap tests, and have been checked for STI’s. It’s clear.

So my question is: how do I proceed? Do I go to the doctor first before beginning this? Also, I’m not sure where to begin. I understand that I need to a detox for about two weeks. The detox and liver flush recipes seem a little bit flustering, and I read somewhere that doing a lemon detox in the morning is effective as well?

Can someone help lay out the detox for me, how to start, when to start taking probiotics and antifungals? From what I understand, fish is ok a few times a week, but no chicken or other meats? Mostly vegetables? Also, what supplements MUST be taken? I’m on a shorter budget, but still want to benefit the most I can from this diet.

Thanks. 🙂

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, welcome to the forum.

So my question is: how do I proceed? Do I go to the doctor first before beginning this?

That’s completely up to you. Most people are fairly certain if they have Candida due to the symptoms.

Also, I’m not sure where to begin. I understand that I need to a detox for about two weeks. The detox and liver flush recipes seem a little bit flustering, and I read somewhere that doing a lemon detox in the morning is effective as well?

Read the easy-to-do cleanse posted below. You only do it for as long as your health and lifestyle will permit. Our theory is, one to two days are better than none if that’s all you can handle.
    A Simple-Safe Cleanse

Can someone help lay out the detox for me, how to start, when to start taking probiotics and antifungals?

This is addressed in the forum’s protocol below.
    The Protocol

From what I understand, fish is ok a few times a week, but no chicken or other meats?

Fish or chicken are allowed 2 to 3 times a week on the strict diet. Organic eggs are preferable to any meats, fish, or fowl. Organic meats are definitely preferred because of the antibiotics that the non-organic contain, but not absolutely necessary.

Mostly vegetables? Also, what supplements MUST be taken? I’m on a shorter budget, but still want to benefit the most I can from this diet.

Check the protocol for more information and details.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Beginning the diet… help?’ is closed to new replies.