Been very sick! Pics included of tongue .. any help?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Been very sick! Pics included of tongue .. any help?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tropical_coconut
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi I am looking for answers! I’ve been sick for 7 years and doctors think I have some kind of autoimmune issue or connect tissues disease. My symptoms range brain fog, constant weakness and shakiness, sores on tongue and fingers, dizzines, a “vibrating” feeling through my body. Weird burning sometimes in my nose esp around the inside rim that seems to form painful scabs. I thought it was a gluten issue so I’ve been gluten free for a month but not much has changed.Well no for the first 5 days I felt GREAT! Dizziness went away , brain fog lifted I was eating mostly salads, tofu cheese, proteins etc. My tongue cleared up some but then it all started again 10x’s worse. Now in the past 3 weeks I’ve had what looks like mucus in my stool, then it looked like a fuzzy white covering on my stool and one episode of blood in my stool. I have been to the GI doc and waiting on results.

This is my tongue as of today (sry for it being gross) It does sometimes burn and where its not white it feels like my tongue has been burned like if u ate something too hot. I can’t seem to really brush the white off . I’m being sent to mayo in 6 weeks but until then I’m trying to just help myself! Does this look like a yeast issue?

I went to my doc today and he said its likely it could be yeast so he prescribed me diflucan, just two pills take one today he said and one Thurs.Does this sound right?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Tropical_coconut
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thank you. I have read it and will give it a try. Does anyone know if the other symptoms are related to a yeast issue?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I can list of 20 or so…

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Tropical_coconut wrote: I went to my doc today and he said its likely it could be yeast so he prescribed me diflucan, just two pills take one today he said and one Thurs.Does this sound right?

The only things I know about Diflucan are the ingredients and side effects, and I know according to the research that if it’s taken with a probiotic containing lactobacilli it’s more effective.

It looks and sounds like you have a Candida albicans infestation. My suggestion is to go on the Candida diet as soon as possible and also add a probiotic. http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

Able

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Been very sick! Pics included of tongue .. any help?’ is closed to new replies.