Bad breath sufferers?

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals Bad breath sufferers?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  warmwaters 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

warmwaters
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 5

Hello everyone,

has anyone here experienced/experience bad breath from candida? It is a burden to deal with that’s why I started the candida diet since I seem to suffer from a lot of it’s symptoms including bad breath, the worse of them all! It has been a month since I started the candida diet, I am still holding on to a strict vegan diet with probiotics and anti-fungals but have yet to see a change in my bad breath and tongue thrush. At first I questioned if it was even candida but during the first two weeks of intense die-off, my breath and thrush were so much worse leading me to believe that candida is indeed the culprit. Has anyone here have experienced bad breath? Any advice or success stories?
    Thank you!

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Bad breath usually comes from the stomach or gut, not the mouth. When you make changes to your gut flora, i.e. trying to bring it back into balance with the candida diet and probiotics, these changes can result in some short term symptoms. Bloating, gas, bad breath.. they should be short term and pass pretty quickly as the good bacteria start to repopulate your immune system.

2 users thanked author for this post.

warmwaters
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 5

thank you for always taking the time to reply. I added Betaine HCL to my list of supplements about a week ago and my bloating symptoms have nearly vanished, sometimes very minimal bloating flares up but it is next to nothing. I know there really is no time frame for candida since all of our bodies are different, but you seem to be very knowledgable about the topic. How much time into the diet do you think I should start seeing results in my breath just based on your knowledge? Or for all the bad bacteria to be gone?
    Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Bad breath sufferers?’ is closed to new replies.