Avocados

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bluebowspoodle 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

chrisuk
    Topics: 17
    Replies: 9

Hello Everyone

Just wondering, How many Avocados may I eat per a day during stage one? I’m looking for a snack food that I can eat as often as I like.

Regards

Chris.

armchaircouch
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

popcorn till you’re sick of it. Lots of places sell plain popcorn w/sea salt that’s pretty good.

munch on celery sticks…or, get a recipe for millet snacks, when prepped right they are SOOO GOOOD!!! Cherry tomatos…snacking if tough w/this diet.

chrisuk

Thank you, popcorn sounds like a good idea for a snacky food.

Chris

bluebowspoodle
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 13

I had at least 1 a day. Sometimes with just some salt, pepper & lemon juice; guacamole, or diced and laced into the soups that I came up with. Guacamole is an amazing salad dressing btw!

vickievtw
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

armchaircouch wrote: popcorn till you’re sick of it. Lots of places sell plain popcorn w/sea salt that’s pretty good.

munch on celery sticks…or, get a recipe for millet snacks, when prepped right they are SOOO GOOOD!!! Cherry tomatos…snacking if tough w/this diet.

Can you really eat popcorn???

chrisuk

I’m really not sure 🙁

bluebowspoodle
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 13

I guess it depends on what stage you are on. In stage 2 you can reintroduce corn and other starches but only in small portions twice a week. So, I don’t think that eating a lot of popcorn is a good idea. I made this mistake with too much brown rice. I felt best during the detox, during which I ate only cooked or raw vegetables, so I feel like going back to that phase with the addition of small quantities of other allowed foods. It was just so hard… idk if I can do it 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Avocados’ is closed to new replies.