Attn: Administrator Need help with website, how do I contact someone to hep trouble shoot?

Home The Candida Forum Announcements & Technical Support Attn: Administrator Need help with website, how do I contact someone to hep trouble shoot?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anna 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

surfside949
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 16

Hi,

I am so happy to have found this forum and thank you for putting it together. However, I am having issues with my profile & topics page. So far, I have one post and didn’t save under “MY TOPICS.” Also, none of the other file functions seem to be working either?? I would assume the topic I posted would automatically be saved and yet, nothing seems to work and have to go back to “forum,” and find my topic and click on it from there… am I missing a step?

I also looked under all the “HELP” topics and found no answer… is there is a way to contact someone directly for help or trouble shooting?

Thank you!

Mess at the beach~

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Hi surfside
    No problem! If you click on the ‘tag as favorite’ link at the top right, you can save any thread that you want to your favorites. If you are looking for a list of your posts, you can do this through the search function.
    Best,
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Attn: Administrator Need help with website, how do I contact someone to hep trouble shoot?’ is closed to new replies.