Are these typical symptoms

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Are these typical symptoms

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rtejeda 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ljm352
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 5

Hey!
    So I have been to a wholistic doctor who looked at my blood under a microscope and determined I do have candida in my blood. I have been battling symptoms for 3 years and no relief. I’m just tired of worrying it’s something else.
    Are these symptoms and why do they come and go randomly day by day and then not active for a month then back in full force.

Sinus problems
    Headaches
    Uti’s
    Random pains in joints and muscles
    Post nasal drip

I have some of these randomly then at time I have it all the time.

rtejeda
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

Yes these are symptoms of candida I had these same ones actually. I finally got it under control and feels like I’m 100% clear but I refuse to eat anything that’s harmful anyway but I can honestly tell you what helped me was the multivitamin shakes/smoothies (add fiber chia/flax for constipation) , the slippery elm I used at night with my whole clove/cinnamon/ginger tea. Also did a glass of water with chopped garlic in it once every day. Also took colostrum lots of coconut water/coconut milk and almond milk. Avoid sugar in heavy amounts fruits weren’t an issue with me except for initially when I first started the diet. Honey is a good substitute. Lots of papayas with grinder seeds (antiparasitic) Last but not least I used wormwood which basically killed massive amounts of parasites and kick started my recovery. Be sure to drink plenty of water and GREENS to avoid pain from the die off. I experienced the most excruciating pain during the first phases since I took a lot of antifungals at first. You basically have to make your body impossible for candida to thrive in if you don’t eliminate the parasites the candida will never go away. If you don’t have parasites (I highly doubt it) then you should seek immediate help if it’s been that long. i wish you all the best in your recovery!

ljm352
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 5

Thank you so much for the tips! One other question, I know alcohol is very bad for candida but I do like to have the occasional drink and I tend to notice that beer causes my symptoms to flare up a lot for the next couple days as to where liquor doesnt is that a fact or is that just how my body is reacting to what’s in the alcohol.

rtejeda
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

I would highly suggest you cut out all alcohol until you clear up all symptoms. Alcohol helps the candida and parasites thrive. Your basically doing the opposite of what you’d like to do. You need to help your liver, kidney, process the toxins and alcohol will stress your system since it’s already backed up by the toxins from the die off. By in taking alcohol you will be setting yourself back a lot or a little depending on how bad your case is but I can personally say from my experience I cut it out completely until I felt no symptoms because when I did I had excruciating pain in my colon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Are these typical symptoms’ is closed to new replies.