Apple cider vinegar

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Apple cider vinegar

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  princeofsin 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

JohnnyPonny
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 39

Anyone consumed this while on the diet?

*JohnnyPonny*

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

My bottle arrived today. You need to get organic unpasterised unfiltered with ‘Mother’. It’s the live ‘Mother’ part that contains enzymes that benefit your health. If you do a Google search, you’ll find lots mentioned about its anti-fungal properties and other health benefits, but maybe someone could explain for you.

JohnnyPonny
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 39

Good to hear that. Im going to try and make chicken stock in the futher and the recipe calls for vinegar. So would suck if I could not use it.

*JohnnyPonny*

YeastMan
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 6

Did nothing for me except destroy my teeth enamel. Temporarily relieved itching when applied externally.

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

I plan on going back ACV after im done with the cleanse. As said already it has to be with the ‘mother’ or its pointless. Also, use a straw when you drink it and wash it down with a glass of water and then brush your teeth. Dont brush your teeth without washing your mouth with water first.

kad
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 12

From the mouth of a dental hygienist, don’t brush your teeth immediately after consuming something acidic, just rinse! Brushing will cause irreversible damage to the enamel.

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Yes, I’ve used it regularly from day 1 on stage 1. Started with 2 teaspoons in a pint of water and worked up to 2 table spoons in a pint twice a day. Felt big die off from it when I started and had to cut back so it obviously works! Also used it to gargle when I had a sore throat… and but it in my bath water when a rash got bad. And obviously I use it to cook – marinades, salad dressing, mayo…

piloteminuit
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 7

I have a little bit every day. I often have some first thing in the morning with cold water, and I love using it to make hot apple cider with cinnamon & stevia.

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

Yeah i take apple cider vinegar even after the diet because of the malic acid inside of the apple cider vinegar. Make sure you buy from ‘braggs’ Apple cider vinegar raw. I would also recommend trying out kumbucha

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Apple cider vinegar’ is closed to new replies.