Anyone noticed having die-offs in waves?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Anyone noticed having die-offs in waves?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

It seems that every week or so I get a day when I get really hungry, like I could eat something every five minutes. Luckily I never broke down and ate only approved stuff, but just some extra servings. What I seem to notice after these “hunger attacks” I always get die-off symptoms. I thought that I overdid on this or that antifungal, but maybe candida was hungry and dying?

Anyone else experienced this?

Is there any logic behind it?

Arijana

bighopes
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 24

Thats how i feel all this week, constant die off after any food i eat
    its not antifungal food or anything
    its totally wearing me down
    Im so confused about what to eat now all the time, Im just hoping I haven’t caused an irritation or something.
    Sorry I know this is not much help

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

bighopes wrote: Thats how i feel all this week, constant die off after any food i eat
    its not antifungal food or anything
    its totally wearing me down
    Im so confused about what to eat now all the time, Im just hoping I haven’t caused an irritation or something.
    Sorry I know this is not much help

Oh, it’s frustrating I know, but I do have better days, then great days, then the hunger strikes, and then die-off. It seems to have like a pattern. Weird, I know!

I did have few reactions similar to yours (perhaps little milder) but I ignored them and I don’t seem to react to certain foods every time. Like I would have a same thing three meals within two days and first two times I seem to get some reaction, but I try it again (don’t want to waste the food, oh I’m cheap I know) and it reacts a little less the second time, and third time I’m just fine with it. I had it the other way as well. Like with millet. I ate it and I was fine with it. Then out of the blue one day I couldn’t tolerate it at all, on top of the usual reaction it also would not go down my throat and it was like my body was just refusing it. Made a couple of weeks break then had it again and had a mild reaction, by third time no reaction.

The only thing I can guess is that body is going through a lot and a lots of changes are happening while healing so it shifts its focus from one thing to another trying to handle all the good and bad. Well, at least this is how I explained it to myself when I had a run for a bathroom on a simple food I ate the day before without any reaction and when next time it was fine again.

I can’t remember, did you get the molybdenum yet? What I figured, while analyzing all that was happening with me, is that perhaps it’s not so much the die-off but that my body was overloaded with toxins as it is so perhaps even the smallest die-off would make it so bad. Once I added molybdenum, Swedish bitters and milk thistle I am doing so much better. Even if I get a reaction or die-off (call it whatever, I never know these days which is which hahahaha) it’s much milder. Before I end up in bed for days not being able to get on my feet. Now I am able to get on with my life even if I am not such a happy camper and smiling.

Hang in there bighopes! It will get better I am sure of it! And from what I gathered here on the forum, it must get worse before it gets better. This is a long journey and we just have to somehow get through it.

Hope you get rid of that flu soon!

Arijana

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Anyone noticed having die-offs in waves?’ is closed to new replies.