Anyone have a safe Post workout drink or food

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Anyone have a safe Post workout drink or food

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jersey 6 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mphenry1
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 3

I have been on the strict diet for 7 weeks now and would like to get back into working out. My question is what is a good yet fair safe post workout drink to help aid in building back muscle? Any advice or ideas – thanks

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I have yeast and bacteria overgrowth and have been treating it for two months. I ve been training hard again for the past two weeks but its a constant battle. I m a mma fighter so this is difficult. I take a veggie protein and recently mix it with whey protein no addidives. Hasn’t really bothered me too much. I also take creatine and arginine but I think the creatine might be affecting my reflux a little bit. But the veggie protein is good and has enzymes in it.

Jersey
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 13

I was making a sort of smoothie from Kefir, few spoonfuls of coconut flour, two stevia packets for sweetness, liquid cal/mag, and a bit of sea salt(you gotta experiment). Kefir’s got a bunch of protein, and the coco flour adds a bit. Trick is though, it’s half water. So mix all those things in water first, then add kefir.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Anyone have a safe Post workout drink or food’ is closed to new replies.